What to do on evening of wedding???

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jane_A_J

• 11 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 12:07 PM

We are getting married in october at the grand palladium bavaro hotel. Has anyone who has been married in this hotel or any other hotel in punta cana got any suggestions what to do on the wedding night?

We have 14 people in total for the wedding and we are not sure what to do on the evening?

I think we are just going to go with the a la carte restaurant which will be sectioned off, but I am wondering if anyone has suggestions what to do after that?

Does anyone know of anything we could book outside of the hotel? or boat hire?

Thanks guys, hope you can help!!

#2 nsimpson

• 325 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 10:02 PM

Hi there-- you might want to check La Barcaza--- La Barcaza

There are also some threads on them as well. They operate out of Punta Cana so that would be perfect for you! Everyone who has gone with them has had nothing but good things to say :)

Hope this helps.
      Love is a wonderful thing!
      Nadia and SergeSeptember 2010

#3 TLC4Rock

• 473 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 10:09 PM

THere is also the jellyfish restaurant. www.jellyfishrestaurant.com

#4 Jane_A_J

• 11 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 02:51 PM

Thanks NSimpson and TLC4Rock.

I have been in contact with the jellyfish restaurant as it does look very nice. They have sent me brochure and menu and its sounds great and has great reviews.

Now I have looked at La Barcaza I really want do to that!! I have also contacted them for prices.

Thanks guys, that been really helpful.

If anyone else has suggesttions please let me know :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users