Photo

Help me with my mugs before I go crazy!!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 shan0487

shan0487
  • 1,393 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:07 PM

Love this website, thank you for introducing me to it!

Originally Posted by RunningBride24 

I finally settled on Bubba Kegs. I worked with Firefly from: www.GetYourBubbaKeg.com  and they were AMAZING! The mugs arrived in perfect condition right on time and the customer service was outstanding! I would recommend these to anyone. I bombed them with questions and they were so helpful.

#22 LisaMatterni

LisaMatterni
  • 718 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:30 AM

Just visited  www.GetYourBubbaKeg.com! I really love the site. Their mugs are very great and simple yet affordable to buy.

#23 BrideJan2012

BrideJan2012
    • Site Supporter
    • 13 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:10 PM

Anyone tried using waterproof stickers for their kegs? Did they stay on for the week? Any other ideas for personalizing the mugs? I have 60 to personalize!!!!

#24 MichCraw

MichCraw
      • 369 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by BrideJan2012 

Anyone tried using waterproof stickers for their kegs? Did they stay on for the week? Any other ideas for personalizing the mugs? I have 60 to personalize!!!!

I'm having the same problem.... personalizing the mugs ... i'd love to hear any suggestions!

#25 BrideJan2012

BrideJan2012
        • Site Supporter
        • 13 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 05:32 PM

I think Im going to use fishing line and find small etter beads and write everyones names and tie the "bracelets" to the thermos handels (might add a few plain colored beads too in our wedding colors). That way they should stay on for the week and after that if my guests don't want their names on there anymore they can just cut them off and they dont have to worry about having sticky on the thermos. So if anyone knows where to find cheap small letter beads, please do share!:)

#26 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
          • 281 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 04:21 PM

I got the bubba kegs as well, well I have a raincheck for them, and I was planning to get them engraved with the gentleman's name, not with our names. Has anyone gotten theirs engraved? I was just going to take them into Things Engraved or someplace like that and get them done.

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
            ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

#27 jillybeans127

jillybeans127
            • 165 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 03:30 PM

I ordered mine from discountmugs.com. I think I paid around $3 each. 

#28 jillybeans127

jillybeans127
              • 165 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 03:37 PM

photo.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users