Photo

Help me with my mugs before I go crazy!!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 JanineA

JanineA
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:18 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RunningBride24
    So everyone provided me with great suggestions and I run into ANOTHER roadblock. All of these sites I'm finding have minimum orders of about 144 mugs or MORE. Does anyone know of any sites that do not have this? I only need 50 (and that's with extras) and seriously can't seem to find anywhere that will allow me to order those. I'm even looking to not have them personalized and just do the personalization myself but I'm not finding any. I'm just looking for the big plastic insulated mugs, the type you would get at a gas station pretty much, big and with a handle.
    If you buy it here its a bit pricey:
    Promotional 32 oz Flip Sip Mug with Lid and Straw | Imprinted Mugs

I'll keep searching and see what I can find. Saw some on ebay but they either had sports teams or were blank.

#12 simplnsweet

simplnsweet
    • 323 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:54 PM

have you tried looking at Walmart? We got Bubba Kegs last year for our trip to Mexico(just a vacation) and LOVEDDD'em. My FI wants to get them for the guys coming to our wedding...back to the same place we went last year. The drinks stayed soo iced cold, plus we did not have to keep on getting the waiter to come back every 10 mins to give us another drink cuz they were quite big...think 16oz. My FI is thinking of getting them engraved as they each have a stainless steel panel around them. The bummer thing is that they do have Bubba Keg written along the strip. The kegs are cheap as you may know but the engraving may get us. All my other suggestions for a gifts for the guys was shot down so I have not just decided that he is going to have to take care if it. Good luck on your search.

#13 simplnsweet

simplnsweet
      • 323 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:57 PM

OMG I just notice after I posted that there is only 4 months till my day! Where have i been? in denial....got to get it together...my motto...why do it today when you can do it tomorrow is not gonna last too long. lol.

#14 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
        • 539 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 11:18 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JanineA
          If you buy it here its a bit pricey:
          have you tried looking at Walmart? We got Bubba Kegs last year for our trip to Mexico(just a vacation) and LOVEDDD'em. My FI wants to get them for the guys coming to our wedding...back to the same place we went last year. The drinks stayed soo iced cold, plus we did not have to keep on getting the waiter to come back every 10 mins to give us another drink cuz they were quite big...think 16oz. My FI is thinking of getting them engraved as they each have a stainless steel panel around them. The bummer thing is that they do have Bubba Keg written along the strip. The kegs are cheap as you may know but the engraving may get us. All my other suggestions for a gifts for the guys was shot down so I have not just decided that he is going to have to take care if it. Good luck on your search.

Ahhh thanks girls! I looked at that site and they are so cute. Expensive but worth I may just have to go for it! Also, I think I will check out Walmart and some other places like that and see what I can find.

I have a logo, how would I go about getting it on the mugs? I'm not good at stuff like that!
          ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#15 JanineA

JanineA
          • 2,482 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 04:46 PM

The company in the link I sent you will include whatever artwork you want. You have to send it to them. Once you order there should be a form where you submit your art work.

#16 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
            • 539 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 08:04 AM

I finally settled on Bubba Kegs. I worked with Firefly from: www.GetYourBubbaKeg.com  and they were AMAZING! The mugs arrived in perfect condition right on time and the customer service was outstanding! I would recommend these to anyone. I bombed them with questions and they were so helpful.

#17 katrina305

katrina305
              • 91 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 08:58 AM

RunningBride24 , I am also geting my bubba kegs from Firefly. Are you getting your engraved with your wedding dat and name? how many did you order?

#18 Amiep603

Amiep603
                • 184 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:00 AM

im getting bubba keg too, still trying to deside beteween engraving and a diy sticker

#19 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
                  • 539 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:19 PM

Hey girls!

I didn't get them engraved, I just took beachy stickers and a marker so everyone could decorate them. Many of my guests still use them (bbq's, tailgating, coffee at work) so I didn't want my name/date plastered all over them. They were a HUGE hit! Esp the ones with the bottle opener on the bottom!

#20 JNL2011

JNL2011
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 101 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:30 PM

Wondering ...

Has anyone used a stickers on the bubba mugs, really interested in the getting the Bubba Mugs for those traveling with us, BUT ...

FI really wants to have them ingraved and dosent think that the stickers will last. Any feedback would be great.

thanks

Janet and Larry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users