• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 shan0487

• 1,393 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:30 PM

thanks for the great info on why you picked it! It makes me want to look more in depth for the resort!

#42 melinmontana

• 47 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 05:02 PM

I am planning November 2011 wedding....still not sure if I will choose this resort or NOW Jade. Wondering how the weather was in November...hurricanes, rain, etc.? Any feedback you have is greatly appreciated.

#43 dimplesandsuga

• 154 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:34 PM

Hi Ladies

I recently decided DRC was the way to go but its soooooooo hard to keep that decision. I keep reading things like your wedding won't be private and strangers will be very close, taking pictures and some interact with your guest and wedding. Could anyone tell me how true this is? Also, the other thing is the marriage license. I've read that it takes over a year to get it back and the resort is slow to respond after your a done deal. I have fallen in love with DRC but was torn between them and AZUL Sensatori/Beach. Any past brides have any suggestions?

#44 emilyann2986

• 13 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:11 AM

hii! i am doing a site visit of DRC this june, 2011 and hopefully will love it enougt to book my wedding there for 2012. I was wondering from those of you who have been there if you think my guests will be bored at night. I have a lot of guests who are in their 20's who will probably stay an extra night or two and I don't want them to have nothing to do. DRC's location is whats scaring me the most.... Do you think its possible for me to rent something one night to take everyone downtown ? And how long would it take ? How is "Desires " ? On trip advisor a lot of people complain about there being no enterainment.... just wondering if anyone could clarify this. Thank u and congrats to all of you <3

#45 dano1319

• 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 07:44 PM

I'm sure we will see you there - I'm getting married on Dec 1st!! :)

#46 Soon2bMrsLozada

• 36 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 01:52 PM

Hi everyone I am getting married in DRC on 5.19.12!!! I look forward to sharing with you all great ideas!! I recently posted in the DRC brides forum my on site inspection review. Please let me know if you have any questions! Happy planning!

#47 Lupita

• 62 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:06 PM

Hi ladies,

We are finally booked for December 10, 2011 Dreams Riviera Cancun, Mexico Bride!! 

6 Kids & 19 Adults + Bride & Groom booked and still counting!

#48 LindseyM

• 380 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 12:55 PM

Were going to check out DRC in June too!  It's my top pick!!  Any pics to share from past brides?

#49 SweetFire

• Vendor
                • 330 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 01:18 PM

Congratulations Adriana!!  Welcome to the forum.

Warmest wishes,

#50 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
                  • 3,068 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:36 PM

Welcome and congrats!  We hope you have fun planning your special day.

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users