Newly engaged planning Mexico Riviera Wedding

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 JamieLynn2011

• 8 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 01:59 PM

Hi everyone,

My name is Jamie and I got engaged in February after being together for 7 years. We are changing up the original plans and are we are planning a wedding in the Cancun Riviera at possibly Secrets Silversands. Our tentative date is March 19, 2011. I need all the help and suggestions for those that have been married there!!!! Please send me some info if you have it! I am scared to do this but excited at the same time.

#2 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 03:20 PM

Hello Jamie congrats and welcome to the forum. I'm sure many of the Mexico brides will be able to assist you. Also the search bar at the top is a wonderful tool for finding out experiences of past brides. Good luck and happy planning!

#3 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 12 June 2010 - 07:59 PM

Hi Jamie,
      Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#4 jodieP

• 278 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 08:07 PM

congrats and welcome!!

24 Booked plus bride & groom

#5 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:15 PM

Hi Jamie congrats on your recent engagement. Welcome to the forum and happy planning
          BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#6 jesmcan

• 1,091 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:24 PM

hi and welcome :) you definitely came to the right place everything you need to know is here. Don't be scared just imagine the amazing time your going to have with all your friends and family. Not to mention such a beautiful location for your wedding :)
            The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#7 DmitryYakunin

• 227 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:38 PM

Congratulations and welcome! You will definitely find here all the necessary information and answers to your questions! Don't be scared and have happy planning!

#8 pineapplebride

• 232 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:25 PM

Congrats & Welcome!! You'll find tons of info on this forum! My friend is having her honeymoon at Secrets Silversands... it looks beautiful!

Heather & Max - Dreams Tulum - May 10, 2011!

Fuschia and Orange Bouquet and Bout for sale: http://www.bestdesti...t-bout-for-sale

#9 tris

• 609 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:43 PM

I got engaged after 8 years & we were originally planning a Mayan Riveria wedding but switched over to Jamaica because of less legalities and paperwork :)

Happy Planning and welcome!

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#10 Ellabaja1983

• 1,541 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:04 PM

Hello and welcome to this great forum! You will find plenty of information about Mexico throughout all of the threads! Happy planning!!
                    Married the love of my life in April!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users