• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 JesseLyn10

JesseLyn10
  • 188 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 09:17 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by crisc99
    Hi Everyone! My name is Cris and my fiance and I are tying the knot on July 17th in Sunny Ocho Rios, Jamaica! I'm from Houston, TX. We've been engaged for 2 years now and I can't believe the day is coming up so soon! I hope to find some good info on this forum and maybe get some relief from knowing that I'm not the only one going through this.

One Love,
    Cris
    Hi! I am getting married July 20 in Ocho Rios ~ where are you staying?? We are at the RIU Ocho Rios.

Congratulations on your wedding! It's coming up quickly!!

#12 sonyaj

sonyaj
    • 150 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 10:41 AM

Welcome from one Winter 2012 Jamaica bride to another! I'm new to the forum also and just enjoying reading all the great ideas. We have the luxury of TIME, thank god!! Good luck with everything

#13 eholt

eholt
      • 528 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 10:47 AM

Welcome fellow Iberostar Rose Hall bride! You will get so much info on the forum and become oh so addicted!
        May 19, 2011
        Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
        Montego Bay, Jamaica
        http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#14 donutdjn

donutdjn
        • 419 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 10:48 AM

congratulations and welcome to the forum!

#15 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
          • 521 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:36 PM

Congratulations- I'm a Negril, Jamaica bride getting married at Rockhouse Hotel!

#16 crisc99

crisc99
            • 11 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:47 PM

JesseLyn10,
              We are having our wedding at Hibiscus Lodge Hotel (it's a non-AI) and we will be at Couples San Souci for our honeymoon. Where are you having your honeymoon? I can't wait. We have 20 guests confirmed so far. Where are you on all your planning? I'm having a hard time finding non-AI stuff for Ocho Rios. Looking for restaurants and places to go in Ocho Rios.

#17 Dani55a

Dani55a
              • Site Supporter
              • 51 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:49 PM

Welcome! Happy planning!

#18 JesseLyn10

JesseLyn10
                • 188 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:18 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by crisc99
                  JesseLyn10,
                  We are having our wedding at Hibiscus Lodge Hotel (it's a non-AI) and we will be at Couples San Souci for our honeymoon. Where are you having your honeymoon? I can't wait. We have 20 guests confirmed so far. Where are you on all your planning? I'm having a hard time finding non-AI stuff for Ocho Rios. Looking for restaurants and places to go in Ocho Rios.
                  We are going to Newfoundland for a week this summer and Europe next summer!

I would have loved to go non-AI but couldn't swing it with our guests. Good luck with your planning! I feel like I have been living a breathing wedding forever and I still have quite a bit to do. Are you almost finished?

#19 Nicyx

Nicyx
                  • 2,914 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:57 PM

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#20 msjulie5475

msjulie5475
                    • 528 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 04:40 PM

Congrats! This forum is great for planning and everyone seems so nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users