Photo

Lady Di's Royal Playa Del Carmen Review 05.29.2010 (Lots of pics)

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#41 Lindobride14

Lindobride14
  • 279 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 03:29 PM

Great review, Di! I am planning to use Maya Diseno as well. Did you send them your bouquet and centerpiece inspirations via email beforehand?

I am fortunately doing a site visit with my mom next month and I wonder if I should set up a meeting with them or if corresponsing through email would suffice?

Do you happen to have a price list?

#42 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
    • 5,078 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 03:51 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Lindobride14
      Great review, Di! I am planning to use Maya Diseno as well. Did you send them your bouquet and centerpiece inspirations via email beforehand?

I am fortunately doing a site visit with my mom next month and I wonder if I should set up a meeting with them or if corresponsing through email would suffice?

Do you happen to have a price list?
      I sent him inspirations and he was able to match them! We didn't meet with him before the trip so email sufficed. It is up to you if you want to meet him.

no, he didn't give me a price list..he just gave me prices for what i wanted.

#43 Trinas79

Trinas79
      • 179 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:18 PM

AMAZING review!!

Congratulations, you look beautiful and it looks like the wedding was absolutely gorgeous!!!

#44 MysTea

MysTea
        • 559 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 11:21 AM

U have the same colors as me!!! LOVE IT!!! you looked awesome! and I liked how u put the blk and pink sashes together..I was trying to figure out to incorporate both pink and blk into the chairs..Good idea!
          **Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#45 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
          • 5,466 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 01:55 PM

holy crap Di, what a fabulous review! You have definitely made many Royal brides to be very happy!!! congrats!!

#46 skadow

skadow
            • Banned
            • 1,853 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 02:28 PM

that was wonderful! Everything looks amazing....Congrats!

#47 jamk32179

jamk32179
              • 341 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:00 PM

Thank you for such a detailed review! I am getting married at the Royal in about 2 months and am SOOOO excited!!! Where did you get your cake topper? Super cute!!

September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#48 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                • 5,078 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by jamk32179 

Thank you for such a detailed review! I am getting married at the Royal in about 2 months and am SOOOO excited!!! Where did you get your cake topper? Super cute!!

We got the wooden letters from Hobby Lobby and had the heart made by a local wood craftswoman.

#49 jamk32179

jamk32179
                  • 341 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by Lady_Di 

We got the wooden letters from Hobby Lobby and had the heart made by a local wood craftswoman.

Oh thanks so much! Our colors are black, white and hot pink and they were so cute!!!

September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#50 mistibuard

mistibuard
                    • 444 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 10:40 AM

Your wedding review is just as awesome as your planning thread!

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users