Sign in to follow this  
Lady_Di

Lady Di's Royal Playa Del Carmen Review 05.29.2010 (Lots of pics)

Great review, Di! I am planning to use Maya Diseno as well. Did you send them your bouquet and centerpiece inspirations via email beforehand?

I am fortunately doing a site visit with my mom next month and I wonder if I should set up a meeting with them or if corresponsing through email would suffice?

Do you happen to have a price list?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindobride14 View Post
Great review, Di! I am planning to use Maya Diseno as well. Did you send them your bouquet and centerpiece inspirations via email beforehand?

I am fortunately doing a site visit with my mom next month and I wonder if I should set up a meeting with them or if corresponsing through email would suffice?

Do you happen to have a price list?
I sent him inspirations and he was able to match them! We didn't meet with him before the trip so email sufficed. It is up to you if you want to meet him.

no, he didn't give me a price list..he just gave me prices for what i wanted.

U have the same colors as me!!! LOVE IT!!! you looked awesome! and I liked how u put the blk and pink sashes together..I was trying to figure out to incorporate both pink and blk into the chairs..Good idea!

Thank you for such a detailed review! I am getting married at the Royal in about 2 months and am SOOOO excited!!! Where did you get your cake topper? Super cute!!

Originally Posted by jamk32179 View Post

Thank you for such a detailed review! I am getting married at the Royal in about 2 months and am SOOOO excited!!! Where did you get your cake topper? Super cute!!

We got the wooden letters from Hobby Lobby and had the heart made by a local wood craftswoman.

Originally Posted by Lady_Di View Post

We got the wooden letters from Hobby Lobby and had the heart made by a local wood craftswoman.

Oh thanks so much! Our colors are black, white and hot pink and they were so cute!!!