Sign in to follow this  
Lady_Di

Lady Di's Royal Playa Del Carmen Review 05.29.2010 (Lots of pics)

Di! This review is awesome! You are so detailed and the pics by Chris are just amazing. We're going to the Royal over Thanksgiving.... you and R should go back to celebrate your first married Thanksgiving :o)

Di, I've been waiting to read your review. I am soooo glad that everything turned out so perfect for you! Your pictures are beautiful-you made a stunning bride. Thanks for sticking around for us future Royal brides!

Holy space balls...this is the most detailed review I have ever read...and thanks for sharing the pics. Your wedding looked A=mazing!!! I love the pink lights on the dancefloor. I'm sure tons of brides will keep returning to this review over and over for some very valuable advice. You rock!! Thanks for sharing Diana!

Di,

Thank you for posting a planning thread and review! I appreciate you wanting to help the future brides! I think it is so great to "give" back to this forum after receiving all of the great advice to help plan your wedding! I am sure this will help future Royal brides!

You looked beautiful! I can't wait to see all of your pro pics!

Congrats Mrs.!

thewave.gif

wow! thanks for such in depth details of everything! your wedding looked incredible and you looked so beautiful!

thanks for posting all the photos too, it really helps.

congrats again =)