Hello I'm Newbie - Thinking of a tropical destination wedding

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hulagirl132

hulagirl132
  • 194 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:34 PM

Hi All,

I got engaged this month and already looking forward to planning my wedding. We narrowed down the dates between Aug - Oct 2011.

I would love to go somewhere tropical. I've been to Hawaii many times and considering getting married at Turtle Bay Resort. I've also seen weddings taking place at Port of Call during a Carribean cruise...I've never been to St. Thomas but just basing on pictures I've seen, it looks breathtaking. I've been to Bahamas on a Disney Cruise and did not really see any place during our trip that I can see myself getting married at, maybe I just wasn't looking.

I'm looking forward to getting ideas from the forum. For now, I'm leaning towards a Hawaii wedding.

I'm so excited :)

~Married at Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta on May 30, 2011~

#2 JanineA

JanineA
    • 2,482 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:37 PM

Congrats on your recent engagement and welcome to the forum. There are tons of beautiful destinations to choose from an nearly a bride from each to give you advice and suggestions. I'm getting married in Turks & Caicos!!! Good luck and happy planning!

#3 AishaB

AishaB
      • 2,350 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:49 PM

Welcome to the forum and happy planning (oh and everything Janine said)!
        BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#4 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
        • 2,667 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 12 June 2010 - 08:12 PM

Hi,
        Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users