Sign in to follow this  
thefuturemrslutz

AMAZING BDW Travel Agent: Wendy Hicks!!! I HIGHLY recommend her!

Hi Sharon,

I would be very happy to help you! You can either send me a PM here, or contact me directly by email at Wendy@wrighttravelagency.com.

How can I be of help?

Regards,

TA Wendy

Thanks, that is reassuring from the other perspective! 

Originally Posted by spaterson View Post

I'm attending a wedding that Wendy is the travel agent for. She's been amazing to work with and has made it so easy to attend my best friends wedding!!!

Does anyone have contact information for Wendy Hicks? I am having a destination wedding and getting married in July 2012. We will have about 65 guests and need help with travel arrangements.

Here's Wendy's email address......you will not regret working with her! she is AMAZING!!!

wendy@wrighttravelagency.com

Originally Posted by delmarchic go_quote.gif

Does anyone have contact information for Wendy Hicks? I am having a destination wedding and getting married in July 2012. We will have about 65 guests and need help with travel arrangements.

Originally Posted by delmarchic View Post

hey delmarchic you can fill out this form: http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/leads/inquiry/