Photo

AMAZING BDW Travel Agent: Wendy Hicks!!! I HIGHLY recommend her!

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
  • 821 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 04:11 PM

Hi girls, if anyone is looking for a destination wedding travel agent, I would like to recommend Wendy Hicks!! She is AMAZING!!!!! After dealing with at least 4 or 5 travel agents, I finally found my travel agent aka travel angel. She has made everything extremely easy and has bent over backwards for my fiance and me...including answering ALL of our questions with great detail and honesty. She is quick to respond and ALWAYS tries to meet my requests. I honestly do not know how I would get through these past few months without her. She even got all my guests booked and paid in full 2 months BEFORE the wedding!!!! THANKS SO MUCH WENDY!!!!!!!!

#2 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
    • 1,114 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:53 PM

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! Wendy has been such a lifesaver with regards to answering all of my guests questions, my million questions. And not only that, she responds super fast, is just a doll to talk to on the phone- she is just fabulous! My FFIL is even wanting to use her for their upcoming trip to Italy, and I've had many guests rave about how great she is.

WENDY HICKS (WRIGHT TRAVEL) ROCKS!!
      Married to my BEST FRIEND!
      July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
      Non-Pro Pics:
      http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
      Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#3 AishaB

AishaB
      • 2,350 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:03 PM

Thanks for sharing and the recommendation!
        BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#4 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
        • 821 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:24 AM

Yay!!! Your wedding is 1 month before mine!!!

#5 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
          • 1,114 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 03:16 PM

We're getting SO close!! I am so ready!!
            Married to my BEST FRIEND!
            July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
            Non-Pro Pics:
            http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
            Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#6 TA Wendy

TA Wendy

Insiders

• Insiders
            • 185 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:15 PM

Wow, thank you so much Jannae and Lindsey! You guys are making me blush!
              Really, you have both been so much fun to work with! ...and the exciting part is that I will be in Cancun at the same time as Lindsey's wedding and maybe get to have a toast in person!
              It has been a pleasure!
              Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
              AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
              Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 June 2010 - 12:13 AM

I love hearing raves about our BDW agents. I have hand picked them and they have been a true asset to the forum.

I am so glad to see them getting the "props" they deserve!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 klarson

klarson
              • 153 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 12:52 PM

I have to agree!! I spoke with several travel agents but never felt they were being totally honest or looking out for my best interest until I spoke to Wendy!! She has answered all of my questions quickly and honestly. I absolutely look forward to dealing with her throughout this process!!

#9 Cherazi

Cherazi
                • 196 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 02:58 PM

OK Wendy, can you give me your contact information? I am planning my wedding in Puerto Vallarta in March 2011 and with all these amazing reviews, I think I should definitely talk to you :)

Thanks.

Azadeh

#10 TA Wendy

TA Wendy

Insiders

• Insiders
                  • 185 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:08 PM

Hi Cherazi,

I would love to work with you on your wedding travel plans for PVR.

I am actually in Playa Del Carmen at the moment, doing some hotel inspections and I actually am going to attend one of the weddings and meet with another of the brides I have been working with! Very cool!!

I will be back at my desk Aug 13, and you can reach me via email at wendy@wrighttravelagency.com .

I look forward to talking with you!

Regards,

TA Wendy

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
                    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
                    Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users