CHICAGO, Boudoir Marathon

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 skadow

skadow
  • Banned
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:36 AM

I think its the motivation I need to start working out more, thats for sure =)

#12 JanineA

JanineA
    • 2,482 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:12 PM

Thats an amazing deal! I'm not sure I get a book with mine or if I have to pay extra and I know I have to pay for my own hair and make-up separately. You Chicago gals are lucky!

#13 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 03:54 PM

Ok Ladies, I heard back from my makeup artist and we came up with September 11th for the boudoir marathon. I have three more spots open..

#14 luckyu17

luckyu17
        • Site Supporter
        • 21 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:55 PM

when are you thinking about doing this marathon? i will be in town june17-28 and really want to get pics done.... please PM with info!!!!

#15 skadow

skadow
          • Banned
          • 1,853 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:46 PM

Where is the location going to be? Do you have a few places your normally consider? Or a studio? I was looking at your gallery and there seems to be a lot of different background. I love the train area and some of the big windows showing Chicago!

#16 OceanWonderland

OceanWonderland
            • 177 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:14 AM

Chicago gets all the luck!! I've been looking for a boudoir photography and I can't find one for such a great deal!! I would book in a second if I lived near Chicago.

If you ever come to the Bay Area (San Francisco, San Jose, Napa), I think we could EASILY get enough girls for a boudoir marathon. Maybe one day... :) I'll keep my fingers crossed.
              Leslie and Aaron ~ Dreams Tulum ~ November 15, 2010
              Our wedding slideshow from the amazing William Sanchez: http://www.williamsa...aron/slideshow/
              And our TTD session (William Sanchez and Ivan Luckie): http://www.williamsa...slie aaron/ttd/

#17 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 08:47 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by skadow
                Where is the location going to be? Do you have a few places your normally consider? Or a studio? I was looking at your gallery and there seems to be a lot of different background. I love the train area and some of the big windows showing Chicago!
                I've done boudoir sessions in clients home, on location (such as those train tracks) and hotels, I have a backdrop I also take with me depending on how I travel for a different look in the photos. Once we have the girls, I will start looking at hotel options, I have used the suite at Hotel Blake several times, it a great location but I' am always looking for something different.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by OceanWonderland
                Chicago gets all the luck!! I've been looking for a boudoir photography and I can't find one for such a great deal!! I would book in a second if I lived near Chicago.

If you ever come to the Bay Area (San Francisco, San Jose, Napa), I think we could EASILY get enough girls for a boudoir marathon. Maybe one day... :) I'll keep my fingers crossed.
                I'm all for flying out to anywhere if there is enough girls to make it happen. I have some good friends in the San Diego area that I really need to visit again. So nothing is out of the question, the price will just depend on the hotels in the area that would be suitable for pictures.

#18 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 03:17 PM

BUMP Thread... Still have a couple spots remaining.

#19 skadow

skadow
                  • Banned
                  • 1,853 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 10:46 PM

I have probably thought about this ten time today wondering how I am going to make my belly and cellulite go away in two months -p

#20 Monique

Monique
                    • 415 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:18 PM

OMG...I was thinking the same thing...I'm in the Chicago area but 2 months may not be enough time to tighten and tone up! I'm so comtemplating it!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users