Photo

Any Massachusetts or Rhode Island brides?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
  • Banned
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:25 AM

LOL I thought about it... I'm not quite sure... the whole idea scares me lol

#12 magirl

magirl
    • 198 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:31 AM

me too! I've heard horror stories! I think I'm going to go but since my wedding is well over a year away I'm not planning on finding anything so that takes the stress off. I figure I will go around 11 or noon, after the craziness has died down and just look through what they have. I also have some weight to lose so I'm not sure I want to buy something and then have it altered down or buy something thinking I can fit into it in a year and then have pressure to do so!

Anyway it will give me a chance to try things on and see what I like and don't like.

#13 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
      • Banned
      • 2,710 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:04 AM

You sound exactly like me! I haven't tried on dresses yet because I am forcing myself to lose weight before that happens and I've heard it is a total free-for-all. What day are they having it again? I know I got an email about it at some point...

#14 magirl

magirl
        • 198 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:39 AM

its next friday the 20th!

#15 Kellyg185

Kellyg185
          • 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:58 AM

Hi, Im from Rhode Island, and getting married in Key West this March. Is anyone doing a reception after the trip for those family and friends that are unable to go?

#16 magirl

magirl
            • 198 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:18 AM

I don't think we will have anything "at home", our reason for a DW was because we both live so far from our families, where ever we have it its going to be a destination from half the guests!

#17 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
              • 677 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 07:46 AM

Hi Ladies! I live in RI! and will be having my wedding at The Royal In Cancun on June 21, 2011!!

Hi TheFutureWagners !! sorry i didnt realize that you had replied to my newbie thread! The resort is incredibly beautiful! you will definately love it! The food was great, the drinks awesome! and the staff was amazing! It's a perfect place for a wedding! which package did you choose? :-)

#18 missgomes

missgomes
                • 296 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 07:54 AM

Hi, I'm from RI but live in Philly (although I go home often)!  I am going home tomorrow!! I'm getting married at GPJ.  Hello ladies!!

#19 JB321

JB321
                  • 85 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 01:08 PM

Hey Ladies,

I'm from Boston and getting married May 14 2011, in Ocho Rios Jamaica. Congrats to you all. Let's keep in touch!

#20 megsosborn

megsosborn
                    • 70 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 11:54 AM

Hi Ladies!

I'm from Boston and we're getting married in Punta Cana on May 27, 2011.  We'll be staying at the Paradisus Punta Cana and getting married at The Jellyfish restaurant.  I cannot believe it's only 5 months away!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users