Help

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 KathyW

KathyW
  • 123 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:32 PM

Hi everyone,
    I am so excited to read through all the wealth of information from all of you. I am new to this site and have spent countless hours reading through all the past threads, very time consuming, but so much fun :)
    I am getting married on April 6th 2011 hopefully at The Royal Playa Del Carmen, however its not official yet. If anyone has any insight to this location and experience I would love love love to hear about it. I look forward to learning my way around here and hopefully make some new friends :)
    If anyone can tell me why my status is "lurker" I would like to know why it says that and how to change it..sounds kinda creepy! lol Also does anyone know why I cant put a pic on my profile? It wont work
    Thanks all :)
    33 booked including bride and groom

#2 KathyW

KathyW
    • 123 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:33 PM

OH wow nevermind, apparently the pic made it! Woohoooo... So excited for the next 10months to play on this site, Im already an addict! lol

#3 KathyW

KathyW
      • 123 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:34 PM

And YAY Im not a "lurker" any longer..looks like I just needed to start posting! :)

#4 AishaB

AishaB
        • 2,350 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:35 PM

Hi and welcome to the forum. You are no longer a lurker because you are now signed up and ready to go. Also your picture is there, so that answers your two last questions. As to your research questions, that's a since. There's a whole section on Mexico and the different resorts. You can also do a search to find the specific resort that you are interested in. I know I have seen that resort being discussed before. There is tons of info on this website and you will definitely be educated. Good luck and happy planning.
          BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#5 KathyW

KathyW
          • 123 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:41 PM

Aisha,
            Thanks so much!!! :)

#6 KathyW

KathyW
            • 123 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:42 PM

OK one more question,
              How do I change my username to one that I actually want to use...not my email address..lol

#7 JanineA

JanineA
              • 2,482 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:17 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum. I don't know how to change your username though I know it can be done. I'm sure one of the mods will be able to answer this. Good luck and happy planning!

#8 Bride2Be21

Bride2Be21
                • 167 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:21 PM

Welcome to the forum! I am getting married in Riviera Maya as well..just have yet to choose a site, so you are one step ahead of me! Good Luck!

#9 mlabbe

mlabbe
                  • 784 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:42 AM

Welcome to the forum! There are threads out there that will answer all of your forum questions. As well, I'm sure that you'll find loads of info on your resort by searching for it! Happy planning!

#10 pineapplebride

pineapplebride
                    • 232 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 02:56 AM

congrats and welcome!

Heather & Max - Dreams Tulum - May 10, 2011!

Fuschia and Orange Bouquet and Bout for sale: http://www.bestdesti...t-bout-for-sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users