Verandah Resort & Spa Antigua, anyone been?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 maddchemist

• 6 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:33 AM

Has anyone been to or been married at Verandah Resort & Spa in Antigua? We are considering this location and any information anyone has would be much appreciated.

#2 JR14

• 244 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:57 PM

I've just inquired with the hotel directly but I too would be interested in hearing from any past brides who got married at the Verandah.

Maddchemist - I'm from Tdot too! Congrats! When's the date?

J + R ~ Bristol Buenaventura, Panama ~ 26.May.2011~~ 95 booked (+ bride & groom)

#3 DiamondGirl

• 710 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:17 PM

Hi Maddchemist,

I've been to the verandah resort in Antigua. The resort is beautiful and has a nice exotic, tropical feel. The food is great. I'm a bit picky when it comes to food and I had no complaints. The pina coladas are delicious!! The beach is gorgeous and the water is amazing. Every once in a while, they have local donkeys visit the beach. Any questions that I may be able to answer for you, I'll try my best.

#4 nicc80

• 114 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:10 PM

Hello all, I am new to this site and am on the hunt for a destination.  I have had Antigua in mind, but there are not that many real wedding samples from this location.  I am also very interested in the Veranda and it looks great to so far.  The biggest fear is that the food will be mediocre.  My family is pretty lade back but food is important for our culture and for the big day.  I'd love any feed back.  Also I am looking to have a beach wedding.  Any thoughts?

#5 nicc80

• 114 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:11 PM

Hi I also wanted to ask about entertainment at the Verandah, I hear it ends pretty early.  What do you do after 11PM with out music?

#6 jess1910

• 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 02:07 PM

I noticed this was a pretty old posting......but I was married in Antigua in September this year at the Verandah Resort and Spa and could share some photos and the experience if still interested.

Had a fantastic time, loved the resort - but has to be what you are looking for, not everyone's cup of tea :)

Let me know if you want more info.

#7 AndynJenn

• 14 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 08:27 PM

Hey Jess! I would love to see your pictures at this resort! :)

#8 yazzy

• 13 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:51 PM

I am looking for a destination in Antigua for my 2013 wedding. I am interested in information on the Verandah resort. Pictures of past weddings would be great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users