Photo

Hi! :) newly engaged.. and hopefully marrying in Mexico!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
  • 2,667 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 10 June 2010 - 02:26 PM

Hi,
Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#22 dreamyeyez

dreamyeyez
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:58 PM

wow! I was so surprised to see so many sweet and kind replies after posting! Thank you so much everyone...i agree it is so addicting but proving to be soooo helpful! Everyone's comments, links and info. has been very helpful! Thank you! and good luck and congrats to everyone else as well...happy planning <3 :)

#23 jas101080

jas101080
    • 43 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:33 PM

Congratulations!! This is very exciting and enjoy every minute..don't worry about the small things. Happy Planning!!!

#24 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
      • 860 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 07:18 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum! You will learn so much from other brides here. Great website.

#25 Miss Lighting Bug

Miss Lighting Bug
        • 162 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:55 AM

Happy Planning. It is a wonderful site- at first there is too much information but it is so helpful once you get through it it makes planning easier. The girls here are very nice and knowledgeable.
          KB

#26 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
          • Banned
          • 630 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 01:12 PM

Congratulations! I too just got engaged (6/4/2010) and am looking at the Cancun/Riviera Maya area. I haven't picked a resort yet, but I am thinking about the Dreams brand of resorts. Their website has a lot of really detailed information about weddings, costs, and options. If you still haven't chosen a resort, I think they are worth a look. If you find any great resorts, I would love to hear about them...

Courtney

#27 artistique

artistique
            • Banned
            • 190 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 01:18 PM

Have a great time planning!!

#28 dreamyeyez

dreamyeyez
              • 64 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:53 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by clgriffi7
                Congratulations! I too just got engaged (6/4/2010) and am looking at the Cancun/Riviera Maya area. I haven't picked a resort yet, but I am thinking about the Dreams brand of resorts. Their website has a lot of really detailed information about weddings, costs, and options. If you still haven't chosen a resort, I think they are worth a look. If you find any great resorts, I would love to hear about them...

Courtney

Hi Courtney!
                Thank you congrats to u too! I know someone who was married there and she only had good things to say about it! I am leaning more towards the Riviera Maya area now.. Riu looks nice..and so does karisma hotels...and Barcelo Palace..those are the ones that have caught my eye..if you email them they can sometimes send you more info.. good luck! I know my search is nowhere near over ..hope we find something soon! :) xo
                :)

#29 clgriffi7

clgriffi7
                • Banned
                • 630 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 10:27 PM

dreamyeyez - I actually started by looking at RIU Palace Riviera Maya...I think that resort is beautiful. What swayed me towards Dreams are the reception options. With the RIU package, a reception in one of the resort restaurants was included - but you just got a portion of the restaurant, so your reception wouldn't be private. With Dreams it they include a private reception for up to 20 ppl in the highest level package. I love the idea of getting married in a gazebo overlooking the water and then having a private reception set up on the beach. Just wanted to put that info out there in case you hadn't seen it on their websites. If you see anything really interesting or make a final decision, please let me know! Also, when are you thinking of getting married? I am thinking Nov 2011 to give 1 year+ to save money and then wait until after hurricane season.

Courtney

Courtney

#30 janapana

janapana
                  • 591 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 02:52 AM

Hi and welcome, I wish i´d found this site before i booked, happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users