Sign in to follow this  
dreamyeyez

Hi! :) newly engaged.. and hopefully marrying in Mexico!

Congratulations on your engagement!! As the others have said, you've come to the right place. It has been my saving grace for advice and TONS of ideas. I'm sure you'll find it very helpful as you plan your wedding. All the best to you!!

Hello, welcome to the forum and congrats on your upcoming wedding. I' am sure this forum will help in narrowing down your resort/location. Best of luck and happy planning

Congrats! You have mad a great choice being here and getting married in Mexico. I started by reading reviews here and then going on a travel site and travel review sites to see what resorts are around. Most have email addresses for WCs, so you can get a little info early! Good luck and have fun!

Enjoy this special time! I'm new to the forum and I love reading all the posts and gather ideas from all you wonderful brides to be...they say two heads are better then one...here 500 heads really help out my ONE! :-)

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x