MnM2Mexico: Review Dreams Tulum

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyandRich View Post
Wow - Your experience was soooo different than ours... I'm really sorry to hear about your treatment. We were a wedding of 18 people and NEVER once felt like the larger weddings were more important.
Congrats on the wedding.... Wish you many years of happiness!!! Looking forward to pics.
just curious-- who was your wedding coordinator?

The Mexican Trio (but we had four guys- which was awesome!) was a favorite. So fun, and makes for great pictures! BTW, these are not my professional pics- these are guest pics and a resort photographer pic (in that order)- I will be posting some professional pics next week

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MnM2Mexico View Post
just curious-- who was your wedding coordinator?
Our cordinator was Natalia as well. My husband and I both commented many times while we were there on how professional and thorough she was. There were 3 weddings a day while I was there (I ran into the other brides at the salon). Maybe because we met Natalia on our site visit and made a point of keeping up conversation with her through email helpedhuh.gif I don't know.

me getting nervous sad.gif

I wish I had found this website before we chose Tulum.. seems to be THE wedding factory out of all the Dreams resorts...

I will pray and hope for the best.

Thanks for posting!

Congratulations!!!

*please post a pic of your centerpieces... the FI loves the idea!

I am sorry to hear about your somewhat negative experience with Dreams Tulum and Natalia. I just had my wedding and it was amazing. We did have the option to change our reception from the Relax Pool to the Dolphin Pool as we observed the lack of lighting at the Relax Pool and the closeness to all of the nightly entertainment. We only had the option to change because we were the only wedding that day. Natalia was great for us, absolutely nailed every detail on the head up until the very end. My only complaint is that we barely got back a SMALL fraction of our wedding items and we had to chase her down for days after the wedding only to end up dealing with Aurora who let us look in their wedding closet to retrieve the bits we could and we ended up losing some very sentimental items. Also they failed to give us our wedding certificate and when we complained to the hotel manager, they offered to mail it to us. We shall see if it reaches us. All in all the hotel service we received was very good including the wedding but there were gliches in the end.

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsf&jpg View Post
me getting nervous sad.gif
I wish I had found this website before we chose Tulum.. seems to be THE wedding factory out of all the Dreams resorts...
I will pray and hope for the best.

Thanks for posting!
Congratulations!!!

*please post a pic of your centerpieces... the FI loves the idea!
Hey- still looking for a pic of the centerpieces (our photographer hasn't finished them yet), but in the meantime, here's a pic of our shotglasses- Click the image to open in full size. we ordered them thru discountmugs.com (fast and cheap), and shipped them down to Tulum (fast & expensive). Then, in the center of the tables, we had big tall blue bottles of tequila. I tied a table # tag on each with blue ribbon. It was a big hit with the guests. And trust me when i say the reception was rowdy! Click the image to open in full size.