• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 MysTea

MysTea
  • 559 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:17 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by autjo
    LOL. It doesn't get any better! We actually hired a maid to come every other week AFTER the wedding! DH hates cleaning and I hate nagging, so the $$ for a maid keeps us sane... makes us stay picked up and organized or else they can't clean.

Good luck finding a great maid MysTea!
    UUUGGGGGH! every other WEEK? Geesh...I am sooo Not prepared! what will I do when i have kids!?
    **Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#12 MysTea

MysTea
    • 559 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:18 PM

#13 mareW9

mareW9
      • 159 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:52 PM

We've been having someone come once a month at least... I think it's the secret to a happy relationship... I just wish someone would cook for us! I keep thinking the same thing though - what will happen when we have kids??

#14 autjo

autjo
        • 2,182 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 10:52 AM

Hahahahahaa I'm hoping that when we have kids something changes and all of a sudden I can cook and clean LOL
          We've been having someone come once a month at least... I think it's the secret to a happy relationship... I just wish someone would cook for us! I keep thinking the same thing though - what will happen when we have kids??

#15 MysTea

MysTea
          • 559 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 02:14 PM

Wishful thinking I guess..Lol....

#16 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
            • 514 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 04:07 PM

it will only get worse with kids- trust me, you have no time to clean! We went from a family of 2 to now a family of 3 (soon-to-be 4) and went from a 1,200 sq ft home to a 3,700. I need a maid ASAP But, I'm trying to do the responsible thing since we have so many expenses coming up with a new baby and wait for a while to hire a house keeper. I want to pay off my student loans and my car before I am willing to splurge on a cleaner. In the mean time, I only clean what I really have to and it's never all really done

#17 Sheree10

Sheree10
              • 1,026 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 05:41 PM

Oh my! Ladies you are all so funny!!. I was thinking the same things, things are so crazy for us now. I can't imagine when we start a family. I already told FI it would be impossible for me to do it all. I can clean and do house stuff if I stay at home but when I go back to work we will need a maid! I guess I'm not like the ladies from my mother's generation- she's a superwoman and she did it all.
                http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#18 MysTea

MysTea
                • 559 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 11:14 AM

Humph.... I am FAAAARR from superwoman.. I envy them....

#19 mareW9

mareW9
                  • 159 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:26 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by autjo
                    Hahahahahaa I'm hoping that when we have kids something changes and all of a sudden I can cook and clean LOL
                    :) I was hoping he would suddenly want to cook and clean... Really wishful thinking! But he beats me home from work all the time b/c he works closer to home.

#20 MysTea

MysTea
                    • 559 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 03:42 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by mareW9
                      :) I was hoping he would suddenly want to cook and clean... Really wishful thinking! But he beats me home from work all the time b/c he works closer to home.
                      <-----Just do that to him the next time he doesnt think to at least start boiling the water...LOL.

And make sure you call me so I can watch!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users