Photo

Looking for a Maid!!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 MysTea

MysTea
  • 559 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 03:47 PM

There is not enough hours in the day....I feel like I have been slacking on my home chores because I am doing 50 other things, Work, Planning for my wedding, sis new baby, and a million other events in between..
    I have laundry up to the ceiling that need to be put away..clean (at least) MY ROOM IS A HOT MESS WITH ALL SORTS OF PAPERS AND PICTURES ALL OVER (crazy internet printing)....uuuggghh... Where is the help?...and my poor FI....SO NOT HELPFUL!!... oh well...Ill get to it...One day...SOON hopefully...

Just had to vent..
    **But seriously...if anyone knows a good maid in the NYC area..pls pls. pls. refer.

Thanks!
    **Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#2 Sheree10

Sheree10
    • 1,026 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:44 PM

I know.. the wedding has taken over my life and slowly eating up the space in my apartment. lol. Maybe you can try ServiceMagic.com | Get Matched to Top-Rated Remodelers, Plumbers & More for referrals. good luck!
      http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#3 MysTea

MysTea
      • 559 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 07:43 PM

LOL. Thanks for the tip Sheree! I should have added Looking for Cook and Dog walker also...smh.

#4 mexico102

mexico102
        • 300 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:10 PM

OMG! My life is completely out of control due to my wedding planning and obsession with this site. Before I left for work tonight FI and I made a date for tomorrow night......get the homefront under control!!! Organize, put away, throw away etc. Just hope my internet connection go down so I can actually make good on our plan!!!

#5 MysTea

MysTea
          • 559 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:05 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mexico102
            OMG! My life is completely out of control due to my wedding planning and obsession with this site. Before I left for work tonight FI and I made a date for tomorrow night......get the homefront under control!!! Organize, put away, throw away etc. Just hope my internet connection go down so I can actually make good on our plan!!!
            Girl! u aint neva lie....Only thing is my Fi and I always have these "dates" scheduled but nothing ever gets done...smh...I am completely obsessed with BDW as well and if I can pull myself away from the computer...all I seem to wanna do is sleep and catch up on my DVR'd shows...smh....(which I cant seem to ever get around to)... Life is def. crazy right now....

#6 mexico102

mexico102
            • 300 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:32 AM

LOL! What will be do after the weddings? Sleep and spend months catching up w/ our DVRs!!!!!

#7 Sheree10

Sheree10
              • 1,026 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 06:02 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MysTea
                LOL. Thanks for the tip Sheree! I should have added Looking for Cook and Dog walker also...smh.
                No problem and good luck with the search!

I'm a bdw junkie too and don't know how I will occupy my time after all of this is done. I know wedding withdrawal will be a problem for me!!
                http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#8 autjo

autjo
                • 2,182 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 06:25 PM

LOL. It doesn't get any better! We actually hired a maid to come every other week AFTER the wedding! DH hates cleaning and I hate nagging, so the $$ for a maid keeps us sane... makes us stay picked up and organized or else they can't clean.

Good luck finding a great maid MysTea!

#9 abbypoo

abbypoo
                  • 57 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 06:26 PM

Good luck!

#10 Bride2Be21

Bride2Be21
                    • 167 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 06:39 PM

hehe glad to see I'm not the only one :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users