Sign in to follow this  
Rk_cheung

Cancun Dreams - June 02, 2010 Review

Thanks for the review and congratulations!! We are going on our site visit at the end of this month and hopefully choosing our wedding date at that time... Can't wait!

The pictures look amazing! I love the flower in your hair. I noticed that you had menus at the reception, did you print those before leaving for Mexico? Were there any changes with the food once you got to the resort or did you just pick everything off the silver and gold menus?

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the review! You looked sooo beautiful, I looove your dress! And the gazebo decor, I loooove the flowers and the tulle/organza thing, adds so much. Congrats again for being a Mrs now and having such a gorgeous wedding day :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsoml2 View Post
The pictures look amazing! I love the flower in your hair. I noticed that you had menus at the reception, did you print those before leaving for Mexico? Were there any changes with the food once you got to the resort or did you just pick everything off the silver and gold menus?

Thanks for sharing!
Thank you, I made the Programs & Menus before I left. I made sure with Claudia that mixing the food choices (Gold Menu) was doable, until I printed them off. I picked all the items off the Gold menu, there was I think 3 choices for Gold menu and I mixed them up.