Luz Maria Avila photographer??

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mexicanwedding

mexicanwedding
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:29 AM

Hi,

I have been in touch with Luz Maria and she has very affordable prices and some pictures in her website look great. I have only found one review here about her.

I'd love to hear if you have any experiences with her. There arent that many pictures in her website so I am not totally convinced.

Please let me know if you've worked with her.

Thanks

#2 alison15

alison15
    • 356 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:09 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by mexicanwedding
      Hi,

I have been in touch with Luz Maria and she has very affordable prices and some pictures in her website look great. I have only found one review here about her.

I'd love to hear if you have any experiences with her. There arent that many pictures in her website so I am not totally convinced.

Please let me know if you've worked with her.

Thanks
      I have been considering Luz Maria Avila as well. I haven't really seen any reviews on here from other brides. However she is very affordable and her pictures look very nice. I have been in email contact with her and she is very responsive and great to work with. So far she is my top choice, now just time to make final decisions!

#3 kristy1980

kristy1980
      • 37 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:19 PM

I've been thinking about photography for my wedding and came across this thread... I was looking at her website but didn't see any prices. Does anyone know how much she charges for packages?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users