Entertainment in Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 m&d2011

• 379 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:28 PM

Hi ladies!

So, I'm getting married on June 18, 2011 at Dreams Puerto Aventuras. I love music and dancing and will have lots of young friends coming to the wedding.

I'm debating whether I want to have a dj or live band for the reception. I know that a live band is very expensive, but I still would like to get some quotes.

As far as dj, I would also love to hear from you ladies about referrals. I was thinking about asking the dj to bring a percussionist to follow the beat of his music with the drums....I went to a bar this weekend, and they had that and it was awesome!

Let me know if you can refer someone to me!

#2 shan0487

• 1,393 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
    • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:57 PM

I agree, a DJ, I've had more fun at weddings with DJs vs. Live bands and DJs are cheaper ! 

#3 jenniferkuhr

• 162 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:37 AM

I'm getting married at The Royal Playa Del Carmen and I cannot WAIT to have DJDoremixx for my wedding.  The light up dance floor is supposed to be legendary.  M sister went to a wedding in Playa Del Carmen where he DJ-ed and she still talks about it.  I’ll be dancing the night away in less than 3 weeks!!!  Highly recommended by other folks on this forum...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users