Wedding at cancun palace

hEY,

My name is Tricia and I've just booked the Cancun Palace for my July16,2011 wedding. I was hoping someone could give me some info on the hotel, service, reception sites, etc....

Congratulations! I'm sure you researched the hotel before you booked it!

It's in the heart of the hotel zone - the beach there is incredible. I loved it. It's family-friendly resort so there are kids running around and it's a laid back atmosphere. The food was great and we loved that the mini bar was always stocked...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Tricia!

My name is Katie and I am getting married at Cancun Palace Novemeber 11, 2010. I have had a really hard time getting information. We Can't decide between the Ammer collection and the Sapphire collection. I've emailed Yesenia Soler multiple times asking for different pictures so I could visualize the colors better. The few pics they give you online are hard to see. I can't tell if the Amber collection is more orange or gold? How am I supposed to pick out a color for bridesmaid dresses if I can't tell what colors in are in each collection?

Have you picked a collection?

• 3 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmparker View Post
Hello Tricia!
My name is Katie and I am getting married at Cancun Palace Novemeber 11, 2010. I have had a really hard time getting information. We Can't decide between the Ammer collection and the Sapphire collection. I've emailed Yesenia Soler multiple times asking for different pictures so I could visualize the colors better. The few pics they give you online are hard to see. I can't tell if the Amber collection is more orange or gold? How am I supposed to pick out a color for bridesmaid dresses if I can't tell what colors in are in each collection?
Have you picked a collection?
Hi ladies, I too am looking into the Cancun Palace for my wedding in June 2012. Its true they don't offer many pictures on the website. Good luck and please keep us updated if you find out more information! xoxo Thanks & Happy Planning!

I am trying to decide between the Cancun Palace and Moon Palace. My one question for those of you that have been there already, which beach would you recommend for the actual wedding? I've read some complaints about the weeds onshore at the Moon, but no real info comes across for the Cancun Palace.

I'm hoping for March 2011.

• 1 month later...

hi ladies!

i did a site visit to the moon palace resort and visited the cancun palace resort since it was a free shuttle away.  we loved the cancun palace - the decor was so modern and the rooms (we peaked through while a maid was cleaning) looked soo nice.

anyway, i requested information from our miami wedding coordinator and she sent me the reception site info right away, so email me if you're interested and i can send it your way: damitaprilurcool at gmail dot com.  it's a list of all their reception site options with pictures.

also, she mentioned that the ceremonies are at the beach.  in my personal opinion, the beach water is waaaay nicer on that end of the cancun hotel strip than it is at moon palace.  i have pictures that i took on my camera that i can send also.

hope this helps! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Damitapril,

Can you tell me, how did they setup the site visit, was it free if you booked the wedding there?  We too are looking to have our wedding at Moon or Cancun August of 2011 and wanted to go down to see the hotels. 

We are members of the resort and had my mother's wedding August 2010 at Aventura spa, and they took very very very, good care of us.  The weddings department was extremely professional, and handled every detail promptly. WE opted for the included wedding,since there were just 8 of us, but they took great care of us.  We also have great rates for travelers!

So let me know anything that you know about how the site visits work, because I would like to get out there for 1-2 days included if possible.  :) 

Have a great day.