Photo

Cute OOT Bags at Walmart for $5

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 susanna.hanson

susanna.hanson
  • 79 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 02:01 PM

I found some really cute beach bags at Walmart for $5. They are woven from a soft plastic type material which gives them a Mexican kind of look... just what I have been looking for! They are really light weight and since the material is soft and bendable I dont have to worry about them being damaged in my luggage. They are the perfect large size to carry everything to the beach.. and because they are plastic my guests dont have to worry about getting them wet or sandy.

I was hoping I could buy them online so I wouldnt have go to several Walmarts to get enough but I didnt see them online, so looks like I will be visiting a couple stores this week. Sorry I only took pics of the white but they have them in all colors... yellow, pink, green, purple... and I think blue. I think its a great bag for the price.

Click the image to open in full size.
    Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
    • 2,727 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 02:48 PM

those are the same bags that ive purchased for my bridesmaids....i bought the white ones, because i procrastinated and when I went to purchase only the white, yellow and checkered black and white were left...good find!
      He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
      My Planning Thread

#3 eddieandsheila

eddieandsheila
      • 110 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 02:50 PM

LOVE those!

#4 MysTea

MysTea
        • 559 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 02:52 PM

Cool I love those! thanks for the Tip!
          **Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**