Dreams July 2011 Booked!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 AshleyTX

• 37 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:29 AM

So we've got the date booked and are sending the Deposit today! July 8th 2011 will be OUR day! Such a relief to have a date set!

We were give Yarai as our WC, anyone else been assigned to her? She's seemed to know all of the anwers to my questions thus far (although replies do take 5 days on average, which is understandable being that our date is over a year out). We really look forward to working with her to plan our special day!

We're taking our Save the Date invite pics next weekend. A close friend of mine is a photographer and is going to go with us down to one of our local beaches and take our pictures, we're really looking foward to that since we're both such "water" people!

#2 MarissaAndScott71711

• 15 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 03:09 PM

Congrats!! I am a July 17, 2011 bride and just booked our Villa, such a weight lifted once it is officially booked!!

#3 kclyburn

• 153 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 03:49 PM

Congrats! Happy planning! This website can provide so much help in choosing vendors and finding ideas! Good Luck!

#4 Knbell22

• 129 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:34 PM

Congrats! Yarai is also my WC for my June 11, 2011 wedding. She is really great!!
          Enjoy your planning!

#5 littlemisssunshine

• Site Supporter
          • 24 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:56 PM

Hi ladies!! Congrats!! I think we have narrowed down our venue to Dreams Cabo!! We want to do an end of June or beginning of July wedding (2011). Can I ask how you gals went about confirming the date? I have a travel agent looking into prices and such right now, but from what I am reading it looks like prices for then won't come out for a bit still? Did you contact the resort directly first? Just curious how you went about it :)
            Getting married June 30, 2011 :)

#6 MissWarren

• 13 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 02:04 PM

Yarai is our WC for our Wedding booked Nov 8th 2011.. I feel the same as you as there is not much write ups about her on this site. Majority of reviews I have read have been for Mariana....

#7 Bradley Fraser

Bradley Fraser
              • 74 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 02:37 PM

Congratulations Ashley, for three reasons. That you are getting married, you chose Dreams and you have Yarai as your WC. Yarai is a pro and a stickler (funny word) for details. As are Mariana and David who also do weddings at Dreams. I always ask my couples about their experience at their chosen hotels/villas and Cabo in general. Dreams consistently gets very positive comments. You will be well looked after.

#8 proti007

• 467 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:14 PM

I'm hoping I'll be able to join this thread soon, ladies! Currently waiting to hear back from Dreams on our July, 2011 wedding!

#9 FrancesM

• 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 02:53 PM

I just booked mine for June 24, 2011. I'm 90% sure I will have my wedding there but I'm going down there next month just to make sure. I scheduled appt's at different hotels for a site inspection. I have dreams as my last stop. Any of you ladies have been to Dreams before?

#10 FrancesM

• 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 04:58 PM

I love Dreams, I booked for June 24, 2011. But I'm only 90% sure I wanna do it there, I'm really afraid that the pictures I see aren't what it really is. So I'm going down there in October to check out other places and make sure Dreams is my #1 choice. I only booked because It was filing up so fast. Did any of you ladies do a site inspection? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users