NEWBIE! Aruba Wedding!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 sarah15

sarah15
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 05:55 PM

Katie,

Congratulations on wedding in Aruba. I can definitely recommend a great photographer who does alot in Aruba. He did my wedding and is very good and dependable. He lives in Miami, Florida. Well worth investment in beautiful photos. His site is www.frankpanarophotography.com
    I have not seen many good photographers available in Aruba so check him out. Weather is always warm and dry in Aruba with very little rain and always a breeze which helps cool things down. Beautifull warm turqoise waters to swim in and real clean sand. You will love it there. People are real nice also.
    Enjoy Aruba and Best of Luck always !!!![/B]

#22 Nicyx

Nicyx
    • 2,914 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:48 PM

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#23 msjulie5475

msjulie5475
      • 528 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 04:43 PM

Congrats and welcome! This forum is great for planning and everyone seems so nice. I hope your wedding day is beautiful in Aruba!

#24 graciousbride

graciousbride
        • Site Supporter
        • 14 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 07:04 PM

Hi katie, how are you making out? Did Kim ever get back to you? I'm getting married at the occidental grand Aruba in march 2011! I wanted to tell you that it has been wonderful working with them so far. Kim does take awhile to get back to you if she is overloaded. I stayed at this resort with my FH in 2008.... And for an all inclusive it's one of the best in quality, service and value. It also helps if you know someone with timeshare there.... If you book your wedding using their timeshare acct info everyone can get an unbelievable discount. I hope it's working out for you where ever your location is. If I can be of any help to you.... Please let me know. Congrats and good luck! Grace
          Future Mrs. Provvedi

#25 KatieMc

KatieMc
          • 3 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 11:35 AM

Hey grace, Yes Kim did get back to me. It did take her a long time. My wedding is booked for July 5th! What are you doing for music for the reception part of the night? I was wondering if I should bring my own or use a dj? Your wedding is coming up soon! So exciting! I will have to get some details from you when you get back! Katie

#26 Michele4172011

Michele4172011
            • 194 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:11 PM

Congratulations and happy planning! I have never been to Aruba but hear its beautiful!

#27 Maritza919

Maritza919
              • 421 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:33 AM

Congratulations! Aruba is gorgeous. The water is like a pool no waves. Just bring a float and stay at the beach! Occidental is supposed to be very nice as well as the Hyatt. The hotels are all on a strip. Such nice beaches! Happy planning!

#28 sweetness

sweetness
                • 164 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:34 PM

Welcome-Happy Planning !

#29 graciousbride

graciousbride
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 14 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by KatieMc 

Hey grace,

Yes Kim did get back to me. It did take her a long time. My wedding is booked for July 5th! What are you doing for music for the reception part of the night? I was wondering if I should bring my own or use a dj? Your wedding is coming up soon! So exciting! I will have to get some details from you when you get back!

Katie

I'm using DJ Tino...  Ive heard from other brides that he's awsome, he's also the most popular. Unless you are looking very specific I wouldnt go through the trouble of bringing one with you...  I will let you know how he was. I am bringing the photographer though... I figured pictures last forever.  He also hapens to be a friend of ours. and is coming for the week...  which is cool the whole week will be photographed.  So its worth it we are paying for the hotel fees for he and his wife n exchange,

Future Mrs. Provvedi

#30 zelda062

zelda062
                    • 162 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 08:45 AM

Congrats!!  Welcome to the forum!

Iberostar Tucan Resort, May 3, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users