• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Backy

Backy
  • 171 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 19, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Sandals Montego Bay

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:42 PM

thank you for your review. I am having a tough time getting a photographer, do you think how long in advance i should hire one?

#12 LisaJoy

LisaJoy
  • 64 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 7, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Montego Bay, JAMAICA

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:51 AM

We used Rounald for our wedding shoot. Waiting to see our "sneak peak" shot on their Facebook WPA Jamaica page. Hoping from the prior reviews posted about R.S., that was not Rounald. Either way, we seemed to have great poses and locations for each photo. Rounald showed us a few on his camera which looked pretty cool. Can't wait to see them! Trying to find anyone who has ordered a wedding album through SunGold?

#13 LisaJoy

LisaJoy
  • 64 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:37 AM

We used "RS' Rounald for our wedding on July 1st, 2013. The agreement states a delivery time of 4-6 weeks. We are going onto our 10th week...and counting. Not happy at all!! Did not even get a sneak peak on WPA's Facebook page as promised. So glad we took some photos with our own camera that day. My excitement to see the photos has diminished.

#14 LisaJoy

LisaJoy
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:46 AM

I uploaded some photos we just received from WPA Jamaica on my profile if you would like to see their work. Though the photos were delivered 2 months late, past the written agreement, which upset us....we love them!!

#15 Lisa K

Lisa K
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:57 AM

I have had a horrible experience with Sungold it has been almost a year and I am still waiting for me wedding photos. I recieved a few, asked for all raw pictures even if they were horrible and I still am MISSING ALL MY RECEPTION PHOTOS. I have no pictures from the speeches, first dance, father/daughter, garter toss...nothing from my reception. They said the memory called malfunctioned...would they not have a back-up system?!? I still have not been compensated or even apologized too. 

#16 Lisa K

Lisa K
    • 15 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:01 AM

I have had a horrible experience with Sungold it has been almost a year and I am still waiting for me wedding photos. I recieved a few, asked for all raw pictures even if they were horrible and I still am MISSING ALL MY RECEPTION PHOTOS. I have no pictures from the speeches, first dance, father/daughter, garter toss...nothing from my reception. They said the memory called malfunctioned...would they not have a back-up system?!? I still have not been compensated or even apologized too. 

We used "RS' Rounald for our wedding on July 1st, 2013. The agreement states a delivery time of 4-6 weeks. We are going onto our 10th week...and counting. Not happy at all!! Did not even get a sneak peak on WPA's Facebook page as promised. So glad we took some photos with our own camera that day. My excitement to see the photos has diminished.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users