Sign in to follow this  
ShannTO

New here!

Hi everyone, I am happily getting married in January 2010 in Punta Cana. I am still waiting for quotes to finalize the resort. I would love any help/advice so I can't wait to chat with everyone! I am super busy (I own 2 fitness studios in Toronto), LOVE Punta Cana (I've ben 3 times) and this is my second marriage. :)

Welcome to the Forum! And Congrats! =)

I have chosen the Paradisus Palma Real (PPR) in Punta Cana for May 2011! I am quite excited but check out the Dominican Republic Forum for some guidance!

Thanks everyone! I am loving all the info on here! I am still waiting for quotes to come in then I can decide what to go with so I am super anxious right now.

I am new too and we are planning our wedding for late November, Early December 2011 in the Dominican as well. We have been looking at the Majestic Colonial in Punta Cana. I know someone that was married at the Majestic Elegance last year and they said the resorts are beautiful! Best of luck planning.

Awesome!!! I also am getting married in Punta Cana. I was just there and loved it. I went to see hotels and to be hones, I loved all of them.

One thing, I you are considering RIU, all of their plans are nice and the Palace punta Cana hotel is beautiful (I went to the one in Nuevo Vallarta), but they charge you for drinks at the disco. Beware!!!!!