Help I'm confused

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 latinive

• 179 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 01:59 PM

Hi everyone. I was wondering how does one go about getting this process started. Do I go through a TA or through the hotel? And has anyone used the destinationwedding.com website. They are like TA/WP kind of site. I don't know if I should go with them. Does anyone have any suggestions? I really appreciate your thoughts.

#2 knitgirl13

• 276 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:28 PM

I've heard mixed reviews about them. Maybe try doing a search? I think it depends on how many guests you're having. I'll be just working through the hotel since we have very few people joining us.

#3 MaggieandJay

• 1,029 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:55 PM

I have heard mixed reviews about destination weddings .com. I started with talking to a girl I knew that did a destination wedding and she pointed me to this forum. IT IS A GOD SEND! Then I looked at resorts and read all the threads and picked 3 I really liked. Then I found a TA and she is heling me book the resort I picked. I hope that helps! Welcome and Happy Planning
        Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users