Photo

May 2011...Dreams Puerta Aventuras or Puerto Morelos or.....

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Cherms

Cherms
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 01:11 AM

Hello all!

So, I've been engaged now for over four months and only recently just picked May 14, 2011 as a date so the family would be happy with a "set" date. Truth is I have no idea which resort to have it at. I thought I wanted to have it at Dreams in Puerta Aventuras, but after reading a review of the beach now I'm thinking Dreams in Puerto Morelos. That said, I also thought about Secrets, but I'm not sure what to do about the families with kids.

Suggestions and ideas are appreciated and needed!

Much thanks!

Jen

#2 bigboponthebeach

bigboponthebeach
    • 456 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 02:43 AM

Welcome and Congrats!!!! You will find this site to be a wealth of information! It is the best thing I have stumbled upon thus far, but beware it is addictive!!! LOL

Happy Planning!!!

#3 curtney17

curtney17
      • 70 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 07:52 PM

happy hunting!! ive decided on dreams puerto aventure for may 20,2011! i have heard nothing but great things about this resort!! my best advice is to look at photos, i started looking thru elizabeth medina, and del sol photography and found some great places to have the wedding at! but i chose dreams PA based on the price i wanted my family and friends to spend. it was definantly the most affordable!! i also went thru destinationweddings.com and they are amazing to work with. go heck out some of the photos of the weddings, also del sol photography has a website page on here and u can go thru different resorts to stay at that way! hope u find what your looking for, GOOD LUCK!

#4 islandbride317

islandbride317
        • 1,866 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 09:58 PM

Hi, Jen --

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement & WELCOME to BDW!!!
          I think you will find that this site will become the single *most* important tool available to you during your wedding-planning process -- I KNOW it was for me!

Very best wishes as you're planning your way,
          toward walking down the aisle on your Big Day!!

~ Christie

#5 JanineA

JanineA
          • 2,482 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 11:30 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum. Happy planning!

#6 Nicyx

Nicyx
            • 2,914 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:14 AM

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#7 klarson

klarson
              • 153 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 04:22 PM

What have you heard about the beach? I have only heard good things. Try tripadvisor.com, you can look at actual pic's that people have uploaded. I have heard that the beach is small but nothing that would be a deal breaker. I am booking my wedding there for June 7th, 2011!! Congrats and happy hunting!!

#8 klarson

klarson
                • 153 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 04:23 PM

Dreams Riviera Maya is super nice but more expensive than Dreams PA.

#9 msjulie5475

msjulie5475
                  • 528 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 04:25 PM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your engagement. Happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users