Photo

painted buildings for photo shoot...please help

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Bali83

Bali83
  • 221 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 12:17 AM

I have seen many pics of brides in front of really cute painted buildings in San Jose Del Cabo. We are bringing our own photographer & are unfamiliar with the area so I was wondering if anyone could give me specific names of these beautiful restaraunts or buildings. We are staying at the Riu, so we will probably have to take a taxi...is it really expensive to get to San Jose by taxi? Does anyone know of any cute places like this closer to the Riu? Any suggestions on sites or transportation would be appreciated!! Thanks!!

#2 LeeLee

LeeLee
    • 44 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 01:34 PM

Hi there!

We just got back from a site visit to San Jose del Cabo. If you go to the "town square" by the Misson de San Jose del Cabo (the gorgeous church) you will find a ton of buildings that are colorful and vibrant! Take a peak at my pics--there are a ton, so scroll through! The pics of the town/buildings are closer to the end.

If you are standing in front of the church and walked to your left and looped back around to the water fountain, you will find a ton of spots for photos! There are so many places--I am sure you'll find the perfect photo-ops!

Snapfish: Share:Registration

A cab ride is typically $20 dollars for a van--for up to 4 people, each additional person is $5...give or take.

Good luck! Let me know how it turns out!!!! Stephanie

#3 Cindy*

Cindy*
      • 2,655 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 03:30 PM

Thanks LeeLee, that is really helpful. I had been wondering the same thing.

#4 mlabbe

mlabbe
        • 784 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 05:07 PM

Most pro photographers will also go on "scouting" missions before the shoot, so they can get familiar with the area and find great spots for pictures. You can ask your photog if they plan on doing this - if yes, then you don't even have to worry about trying to figure it out yourself!

#5 Bali83

Bali83
          • 221 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 08:13 PM

Thank you so much Stephanie!! Your pics were amazing & I can't tell you how much I appreciate your info!!

#6 kclyburn

kclyburn
            • 153 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:12 PM

Great info! Thanks all!

#7 LeeLee

LeeLee
              • 44 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:20 AM

You are very welcome! I am so happy we were able to go on a site visit--it has created a lot of peace of mind for me! Good luck and have a wonderful time!

Stephanie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users