Sign in to follow this  
Sweetthang247

Newby! Engaged Dec 19th hoping for help on deciding where to have DW!!

Hola Chicas! My fiance and I are both military & he proposed over our Christmas break on Dec 19th! We are planning on a wedding the summer of 2011 and are wanting to do a destination wedding. We go to Cancun every summer for vacation so I am looking at Cancun because I know we love it there and it's beautiful, but I am sure there are places out there that are just as pretty if not prettier?? Any suggestions, pics of wedding, etc! would be REALLY helpful! I have been looking at the Gran Caribe Real in Cancun so far.

I am excited to find this site! =)love.gif

Hello, welcome to the forum and congrats on your engagement. This forum is filled with a ton of helpful threads that should help you decide on a location, it was a huge help for me when I was planning my DW.

Congrats on the engagment. Have fun planning. Check out the Mexico section of the forum if you are thinking Cancun, you'll find lots of pics and helpful info.

Thank you all!! We just got back from Mexico and I think we have decided to have the wedding at The Royal in Cancun. NOW I am trying to decide if I should use a travel agent or not?? What is the benefit or would it be cheaper to just do directly through hotel??