Photo

Our Travel Mugs came in today :)!

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#11 CeeCee76

CeeCee76
  • 235 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 08:43 PM

They look great to me. Did they do a good job with your artwork? I was thinking about using them, but I was nervous about the artwork not looking like what I submit.
    ~January 11, 2011~ Sun Palace, Cancun, Mexico~Our wedding review

#12 becks1581

becks1581
    • 477 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:17 PM

They look fantastic! Your guests will love them!!

#13 wendyjd

wendyjd
      • 968 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:44 PM

love the color. they look great!!!

#14 lilsarahmae

lilsarahmae
        • 75 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:48 PM

very nice they look great

#15 ~Angela~

~Angela~
          • 4,172 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:55 PM

They look awesome!!! How long does shipping take if you pick the normal shipping option? Does anyone know?

#16 *Linds*

*Linds*
            • 5,776 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 10:02 PM

They look fantastic! I love the colors! Does it say Playa del Carmer? Or is it just how the photo looks? The only reason I ask is because we had Mexico misspelled on ours..
              Loving married life! <3

#17 sebitasalejo

sebitasalejo
              • 221 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 10:06 PM

Yeah! very practical. They will remember you every morning!
                [SIGPIC]

#18 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
                • 451 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 10:33 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by hockeymom97
                  They look great! I definitely want to do mugs, but have been debating where to order from and since some people had posted having issues with discount mugs I was a little hesitant but yours look fantastic...can I ask how much they cost?
                  I don't mind, with shipping and a 10% off it was 200 for 50 of them... I thought 4 bucks a mug wasn't too bad...

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ~Angela~
                  They look awesome!!! How long does shipping take if you pick the normal shipping option
                  They look fantastic! I love the colors! Does it say Playa del Carmer? Or is it just how the photo looks? The only reason I ask is because we had Mexico misspelled on ours..
                  Sure shows how close i looked, lol... Yes it does, oh well its pretty small and we had pushed our graphics pretty close together but i just looked at what I sent them and you definitely could tell it was a n not r. Did you email them about it or anything??

~~~So I guess the graphic upload didn't go to great, and that seems like a common occurrence with this company so brides beware of this. I guess am just glad it was the smallest writing of the mug and hopefully people don't notice it too much

#19 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
                  • 451 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 10:48 PM

So CeeCee see my above comments about the quality or artwork. I just filed a complaint about the mis-spelling and if I am reading right, you can request a proof prior to them actually making the mugs. This just may take longer but maybe it would have prevented the misspelling from occurring!

#20 *Linds*

*Linds*
                    • 5,776 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 11:59 PM

Heck yeah I did. I made them send me new ones..the new ones were wrong the first time and they had to send me 2 new batches to finally get it right. I am a firm believer that if you pay for something it should be right....that's just me though!
                      Loving married life! <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users