Photo

Change your mood?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
  • 2,458 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 03:58 PM

In the upper right corner under where you see your user name and how many unread posts since your last vist, etc...there used to be a dropdown where you could select your mood....and then that icon is displayed in your profile details on the left side of your posts. Well that dropdown has been gone for quite sometime (at least for me it is) and my mood has been set at grumpy for much too long, lol! Am I the only one that this happened to and do we know if the mood button will ever be back again so I can change it to something other than grumpy? :)
    Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#2 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:10 PM

I think I remember seeing a thread on this a while back, but either way I'm pretty sure moods are gone for good after Tammy upgraded the forum/server; it looks like you're eternally grumpy!!

ETA - this is posted in the wrong section also... if you try to do a search in the "Bugs, issues or "how to" navigate forum questions" section of the forum, I betcha you'll find the old thread on this! :)
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
      • 2,458 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:34 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by CourtneyV
        I think I remember seeing a thread on this a while back, but either way I'm pretty sure moods are gone for good after Tammy upgraded the forum/server; it looks like you're eternally grumpy!!

ETA - this is posted in the wrong section also... if you try to do a search in the "Bugs, issues or "how to" navigate forum questions" section of the forum, I betcha you'll find the old thread on this! :)
        Thanks for the reply...I looked and I did find the original thread! At least it's not just me that's stuck in one mood forever!!
        Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users