Photo

Beautiful ROR Photos

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 2Blessed2Stress

2Blessed2Stress
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:12 AM

Nice! Maybe I should get the Mrs. to view these pics and change her mind about our location? That beach reception is what did it for me! WOW

#12 MysTea

MysTea
    • 559 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:21 PM

Love the Beach Pics!
      **Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#13 Marie

Marie
      • 138 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 02:22 PM

wow--breath taking..I love the phtoshop work done to by the photag.....its all truly amazing, I looked into this for our wedding, I believe a set up cost close to 5 grand when I checked...

#14 ROR Bride

ROR Bride
        • 16 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 04:40 PM

Wow these pictures are gorgeous! I really love the reception d©cor. I wanted to know how much the d©cor cost, so I contacted Chandlyn. Everything was provided by Tai Flora.

Here are the quotes provided by Tai Flora, just in case anyone is interested.

Gazebo D©cor $435
          Chairs $6.50 up depending on color (Mahogany more expensive)
          Runner and petals $200 up
          Structure (with lanterns & draping) $2350
          Round Table cloth with runner $40
          Table Center Piece (Floating candles, pillar candles, votives, vase with loosely arranged orchids) $55

#15 JesseLyn10

JesseLyn10
          • 188 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:10 PM

Hello!

Getting married July 20, 2010 and I have ordered my wedding decorations/flowers from Tai Flora. The mahogany chairs with white cushions (in those photos) are $9 per chair - I ordered these for my wedding because they just look spectacular in the sand!

I really love the lanterns as well but we are having our reception on the beach and there isn't a structure to support them, building one started at $900. I opted for 8 wrapped palm trees with white sheer fabric and lights for a fraction of the cost.

#16 yumyum90

yumyum90
            • 183 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:11 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JesseLyn10
              Hello!

Getting married July 20, 2010 and I have ordered my wedding decorations/flowers from Tai Flora. The mahogany chairs with white cushions (in those photos) are $9 per chair - I ordered these for my wedding because they just look spectacular in the sand!

I really love the lanterns as well but we are having our reception on the beach and there isn't a structure to support them, building one started at $900. I opted for 8 wrapped palm trees with white sheer fabric and lights for a fraction of the cost.
              Wow, that sounds nice as well. And your right it is a fraction of the cost. Do you have a pic of what that would look like? I think I've seen it in one pic before but I'm not sure.

#17 JesseLyn10

JesseLyn10
              • 188 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 10:41 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by yumyum90
                Wow, that sounds nice as well. And your right it is a fraction of the cost. Do you have a pic of what that would look like? I think I've seen it in one pic before but I'm not sure.
                Hi!

I don't have a picture of the palm trees unfortunately. They are described as 'Palm trees wrapped in white sheer and white lights' which sounds good to me! They are $35 per tree. We also have lit cocktail tables for the Seagrape beach bar which is where our after dinner dancing will take place.

Attached Files

#18 eddieandsheila

eddieandsheila
                • 110 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:17 PM

Beautiful!

#19 surprise4us

surprise4us
                  • 119 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 06:23 PM

Wow this would be my dream!!!! Too bad I don't think it is in the budget, you would have to then pay the $55/pp on top of that right?

#20 JennandMike08

JennandMike08
                    • 166 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:36 AM

I contacted Tai Flora directly and for this exact structure would be around 2500 for 35 people. And yes, you'd have to pay the additional 55/pp for food.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users