Photo

Grand Sunset Princess April 2011 Confirmed!!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 SDSteph

SDSteph
  • 812 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 03:14 PM

I am getting married at the GSP in Feb I have placed a deposit and got my conformation yet have not heard back from WC since.  I have lots of pics and info if anyone needs it.....just PM me and I will send it over if you cant see it below.  ALl of this is for 2010 and I have not seen 2011 stuff yet but the WC is quoting me the same prices so I hope it is the same

Here is all the stuff I have

Pictures of weddings at the Princess

2587916670035014968vHomca_ph.jpg

You can also check out my website under accomidations and there is lots of videos of the rooms and information.  Please feel free to use the info for yourself! 

Cheers

I think I am going to post all this stuff on the big thread too

Attached Files

Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#22 jbateman

jbateman
    • 12 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:23 AM

SDSteph, would you mind PMing me the restaurant menus? For some reason I'm unable to download it. I was hoping to get in at the Thai Beach Restaurant.

Also are any of you ladies having trouble with the wedding coordinator? I've given my deposit, haven't received a contract yet and she's now informed me she's booked another wedding at the same time. The other bride has not yet given a deposit. Patricia is very slow to respond, so as you can probably tell I've become very frustrated!! When I call the number says its "not a working number." Do any of you have her direct line?

#23 lynfar

lynfar
      • 38 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 02:05 PM

I have called this line several time and I have gotten through

011-52-984-877-3500

#24 kabee55

kabee55
        • 62 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:48 AM

I'm also getting married at GSP!! Does anyone have some picture of the cakes available there? And would anyone know how many people can fit under the gazebo for the ceremony?

Thx for your help!!

#25 kristy1980

kristy1980
          • 37 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by kabee55 

I'm also getting married at GSP!! Does anyone have some picture of the cakes available there? And would anyone know how many people can fit under the gazebo for the ceremony?

Thx for your help!!

Hi kabee55 - I have an attachment with pictures of the cakes that the WC sent me. Send me your email address and I'll forward the pictures to you :) Also, the WC told me that the gazebo is unavailable for weddings right now and she's not sure when it will be again :(  Have you seen pics of the location they are using now? There are some posted in the Grand Sunset Princess thread that look pretty nice and may give you a better idea of the space. Hope this helps!

#26 kabee55

kabee55
            • 62 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 10:17 AM

OMG thank you Kristy1980!!

#27 SuperJdub

SuperJdub
              • 21 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:07 AM

Hi all GSP Brides!

I am so glad I just found this site because I am dying to ask questions from past and future Grand Sunset Princess Brides! :)

Has anyone had their wedding reception at the Thai Beach Club for the Private event?  For some reason I have found only a couple pictures of the Thai Beach Club on-line so I don't know what to expect. eeek!  I'm planning on a wedding of 50-60 people so I am hoping it's big enough for that size of a wedding.

Thanks so much any info!! :D

~Jen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users