Photo

Grand Sunset Princess April 2011 Confirmed!!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 AishaB

AishaB
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 07:15 PM

Yay for you guys! Congratulations on your getting your venue and date!
    BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#12 jodieP

jodieP
    • 278 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 08:02 PM

Congrats and welcome!!

Jodie.xx
      http://dwdf.daisypath.com/ZxiGp1.png

24 Booked plus bride & groom

#13 lilam12@hotmail.com

lilam12@hotmail.com
      • 4 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 02:31 PM

Im also looking to get married in 2011 at the GSP. I would love to see peoples pictures:)

#14 HappyTara

HappyTara
        • 42 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 04:31 PM

Kristy 1980,

I am getting married on April 13th and was seriously considering the GSP!!
          What a great coincidence!

How many guests will you be having?

#15 kristy1980

kristy1980
          • 37 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 02:05 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by HappyTara
            Kristy 1980,

I am getting married on April 13th and was seriously considering the GSP!!
            What a great coincidence!

How many guests will you be having?
            Hi Happy Tara! What resort did you end up going with? It was such a hard decision to make - so many nice places in this area.
            I'm guessing we'll end up with 25-30 guests. We have 10 booked now. How many guests are you planning for?
            Thanks for the reply :)

#16 klarson

klarson
            • 153 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:06 PM

Congrats to everyone....I am thinking of 6/11/11 for my Grand Riviera Princess wedding. Anyone else in June? I am also thinking of the Thai Beach Club for the reception. We will only have about 15 guests. I have been with my soon to be husband for 6 years and we have 3 kids together. We are kinda doing everything backwards. I am just starting the planning process but will answer any questions I can.

#17 futuredawson

futuredawson
              • 8 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:20 AM

Hi guys!!! I am intrested in GSP as well. I have had a hard time getting in contact with the wedding coordinator at the resort, so i went ahead and hired a wedding planner here to do everything for me. I hope to be getting married here in june 2011

#18 gujarwala

gujarwala
                • 82 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 02:14 PM

There's another long detailed thread on this resort here as well:  http://www.bestdesti...50#post_1383516

We're having our wedding on Dec 20th and have paid our deposit, I was trying to call now to book the private beach reception but the WC is not answering.  Sometimes they are very prompt in responding (within one day) and other times longer (1 week or more).

#19 gujarwala

gujarwala
                  • 82 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by gujarwala 

There's another long detailed thread on this resort here as well:  http://www.bestdesti...50#post_1383516

We're having our wedding on Dec 20th and have paid our deposit, I was trying to call now to book the private beach reception but the WC is not answering.  Sometimes they are very prompt in responding (within one day) and other times longer (1 week or more).

It might not be strictly enforced but personally I wouldn't want to take that chance, what if on the special day whoever is working decides to enforce it?  Also for $45/pp you are in the same price range as having a private Gala reception (indoors) but that would be guaranteed for 4 hours.

#20 FutureMrsStairs

FutureMrsStairs
                    • 11 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 02:16 PM

Congrats on your engagement and location!!  It is beautiful!!  I actually just got engaged there in June....I would recommend having your reception at Las Tapas resturant if you decide not to have it at the Thai resturant.  It is their Spanish themed resturant and when we ate there, there were flaminco dancers and a guitarist; it was great!!  Let me know if you have any questions about the resort or want me to email you some pictures!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users