65 replies to this topic

#31 mlabbe

mlabbe
  • 784 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:30 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amandalsu
    Congrats. The pictures are amazing!

So you are the reason I couldn't get into Playa Fiesta on the 16th! :) We looked into that hotel for the night after our wedding before heading up the coast to Bucerias but it was booked for a wedding.
    What a small world! I hope that your wedding was amazing :)

#32 michaelwachniak

michaelwachniak
    • 271 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 03:03 AM

haha wow thank you Magalie! You guys were absolutely incredible to be with, and I am SO glad you didn't add anything like "Michael is funny... but weird and doesn't know when to shut off, ...." lol! Seriously, what an amazing experience the entire time in Mexico was, I am so glad to have been a part of it all!

p.s. your bouquet was to die for. did anyone mention that yet?

#33 taranyc

taranyc
      • 242 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:31 PM

Hi Magalie. Your wedding looks amazing...you did a wonderful job putting all of the details together...the colors are awesome.

Did you create the drinking straw banners or purchase them?

Thank you,
        Tara

#34 Bride2Be21

Bride2Be21
        • 167 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:06 PM

wow your pictures are gorgeous!

#35 mlabbe

mlabbe
          • 784 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:18 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by michaelwachniak
            haha wow thank you Magalie! You guys were absolutely incredible to be with, and I am SO glad you didn't add anything like "Michael is funny... but weird and doesn't know when to shut off, ...." lol! Seriously, what an amazing experience the entire time in Mexico was, I am so glad to have been a part of it all!

p.s. your bouquet was to die for. did anyone mention that yet?
            Hi Magalie. Your wedding looks amazing...you did a wonderful job putting all of the details together...the colors are awesome.

Did you create the drinking straw banners or purchase them?

Thank you,
            Tara
            Hi Tara! I found it on the internet, as a free PDF download. It was from an Australian wedding magazine called Wedding Style Guide - it used to be found here Wedding Style Guide downloads (still look at the site, they have great stuff!). Looks like it's gone though.

I've attached the PDF, hopefully it works! Otherwise send me your email and I'll send it to you.

Attached Files

#36 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
            • 3,103 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:33 AM

Wow, absolutely stunning, every deal is unbelievable! I love it :) Congrats, what a gorgeous couple!

#37 taranyc

taranyc
              • 242 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:07 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mlabbe
                Hi Tara! I found it on the internet, as a free PDF download. It was from an Australian wedding magazine called Wedding Style Guide - it used to be found here Wedding Style Guide downloads (still look at the site, they have great stuff!). Looks like it's gone though.

I've attached the PDF, hopefully it works! Otherwise send me your email and I'll send it to you.

Hi. It totally works! Thank you so much...they are perfect!
                Have a great day.
                -Tara

#38 TheFutureMrs.Sears

TheFutureMrs.Sears
                • 734 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:04 AM

Your pics are amazing!! Your wedding was so beautiful and you looked absolutely stunning!! Congrats!
                  http://global.thekno...rs/tt44496.aspx

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
                  http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

#39 Ashley*

Ashley*
                  • 206 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:19 AM

your pictures are amazing, I love all the little details, definatley looks like it was the wedding of your dreams...
                    Dreams Los Cabos is where I'll be on four twenty-three, 2011.

#40 Princess402

Princess402
                    • 737 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 12:07 AM

BEAUTIFUL photos, congrats!!! I have to tell you that I am so jealous that you got to have Michael AND Amber as your photographers! As you can see from my siggy, I've hired Michael Wachniak to photograph my wedding, but I gave Amber Hughes some serious consideration as well! Love their work :)

P.S. Your dress is fantastic!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users