Photo

Vancouver Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#11 hawaiianprincess

hawaiianprincess
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 06:24 PM

Ok Vancouver BDW'ers. So I went downtown to see if I could get some stuff to make goodie bags, and it was amazing. So there will be goodies and treats. Trying not to ruin the surprise, but there is stuff from Clinique, NARS, MAC....and a whole bunch of other things.

See you then!

#12 hawaiianprincess

hawaiianprincess
    • 30 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 06:25 PM

Oh yeah, and a engagement portrait session with a photographer in the city!

#13 hawaiianprincess

hawaiianprincess
      • 30 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 09:04 PM

So the gift bags are looking amazing. Just went to pick somethings up from Saphora, and there are a few more things coming our way.

:)

I also wanted to give out a special thanks for all the vendors that donated something to the gift bags, especially Allan from Sears on Robson who was really kind and made us up some amazing little sample bags for us. There are all kinds of products.... Everyone has been really amazing today!

#14 jackie_c

jackie_c
        • 431 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 09:29 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by hawaiianprincess
          So the gift bags are looking amazing. Just went to pick somethings up from Saphora, and there are a few more things coming our way.

:)

I also wanted to give out a special thanks for all the vendors that donated something to the gift bags, especially Allan from Sears on Robson who was really kind and made us up some amazing little sample bags for us. There are all kinds of products.... Everyone has been really amazing today!
          holy smokes, can I come to your wedding! lol. Your guests will be so happy, it sounds like you scored pretty big! I'm jealous! I need to get back into wedding planning, so many things to do and not a lot of time.

#15 hawaiianprincess

hawaiianprincess
          • 30 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 01:21 AM

Oh no, this isn't for the wedding...it is for the brides for the meetup! :)

#16 rosieposie

rosieposie
            • 649 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 01:53 AM

hawaiianprincess, you're so sweet, i hope you didn't go through too much trouble or spend your money!

silly question - how will we know who you are?

well, see you then =)

#17 hawaiianprincess

hawaiianprincess
              • 30 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 01:58 AM

I didn't spend a dime....all free goodies. The guys downtown were really great to get us some goodies to try out. Well I did spend money to get the coffee to fuel my trip downtown!

#18 rosieposie

rosieposie
                • 649 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 02:24 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by hawaiianprincess
                  I didn't spend a dime....all free goodies. The guys downtown were really great to get us some goodies to try out. Well I did spend money to get the coffee to fuel my trip downtown!
                  you're such a sweetie to do that =)

#19 jackie_c

jackie_c
                  • 431 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:31 PM

Presents! Aww, I'm so excited, I need to talk about something giddy and exciting for a while, everything has been super stressful and exhausting lately and talk of tulle and chair bows will for sure cheer me up.

My pic is in my siggy, but we could wear the same colour, or a flower or something to find each other?

#20 pineapplebride

pineapplebride
                    • 232 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:21 PM

I'm a Vancouver bride!! I'd love to meet up with some other BDW brides!!

Heather & Max - Dreams Tulum - May 10, 2011!

Fuschia and Orange Bouquet and Bout for sale: http://www.bestdesti...t-bout-for-sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users