Photo

Vancouver Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#91 Princess402

Princess402
  • 737 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:49 PM

Why do I keep missing this thread!?! Lol. I'm so excited that something has been set up... but I think I have class that night! ARG!!! Not yet confirmed though (still playing with my schedule), but I'll confirm soon either way. I would just LOVE to meet you all, the plans so far sound great :)

#92 Dilara

Dilara
    • 233 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by TA Becky 

Hey Everyone,

They will accomodate the tour for us at whatever time we want. I defintely don't want this to overtake the meeting, was just a suggestion that I thought might be helpful to some :)  We can still meet at 6pm, and maybe I can get them to come by around 7:30? Just let me know..I don't want to ruin plans!!

Hi Becky! How about scheduling the tour at 8pm that way we'll have ample time for the meeting and whoever wants the tour can do so once the cafe closes. Would that work?

#93 Princess J

Princess J
      • 424 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 06:45 AM

I think it would be best to push the 'tour' back a bit, that way we girls can chat and then those interested can hit up the tour- if those who are going can let the group know if 7:30 or 8:00pm would work better. It might be easier for 8pm then we can leave the cafe all together!

Also I wanted to give you all an updated list- if you are interested in anything let me know- we can discuss price if needed. I need to clear out this stuff as my FI is getting mad I have 2 of everything!

Updated List:

Still available!!!

•  8” Battery operated LED Lime Green Lanterns x 2 : $2.50 each (LED lights do not working; originally paid $5.75 each)
        • 2 x Adirondack Cake Topper Picture Frames measuring 3.5” x 5” $5.00 for BOTH (originally paid $10)
        • 2 x 8” Yellow Paper Lanterns $2.00 For BOTH
        • 5 x 2" Starfish Tealight Candles NEW $2.00 EACH (originally paid $3.00/ea)
        • White Cotton Dress for Rehearsal dinner/ engagement party Size Small $10
        • 5 x Mini Maraca Key Chains (1 red, 4 orange) $2.00 for ALL 
        • Fuschia/Yellow Striped 6” candle from Ikea NEW/Never Opened $3.00
        • White and Black "Bride" Bag- perfect condition - perfect for carry-on bag or showers $20

Pending

• Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Flower Girl Basket and Pillow brand NEW $10 (originally $20)

Images can be found at http://s768.photobuc...Stuff for Sale/

50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

#94 Princess J

Princess J
        • 424 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 06:46 AM

Hope you can make it- would love to meet another "Princess"!

Originally Posted by Princess402 

Why do I keep missing this thread!?! Lol. I'm so excited that something has been set up... but I think I have class that night! ARG!!! Not yet confirmed though (still playing with my schedule), but I'll confirm soon either way. I would just LOVE to meet you all, the plans so far sound great :)

#95 rosieposie

rosieposie
          • 649 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Dilara 

Hi Becky! How about scheduling the tour at 8pm that way we'll have ample time for the meeting and whoever wants the tour can do so once the cafe closes. Would that work?

that would be a great idea! hopefully they can accomodate that    =)

looking forward to meeting you all!

#96 jackie_c

jackie_c
            • 431 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 11:40 AM

Hey girls! I'm looking forward to the meetup, but just wanted to let you all know I'm putting up all my photo table accessories for sale.

I made 3 different mustaches on wooden sticks using sculpt and bake clay that turned out really funny too.  I'd recommend re-gluing them onto the sticks pre-wedding though to be safe!

Everything for $15.

It was so much fun!

https://post.craigsl...925800455/hsu52

IMG_4224.jpg

#97 Princess J

Princess J
              • 424 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 01:03 PM

Ok girls, prices reduced! Let me know if you want anything, thanks!

Images can be found at http://s768.photobuc...Stuff for Sale/

• NEW ITEM ADDED: Starfish/Shell Flower girl Basket: $10
                •  8” Battery operated LED Lime Green Lanterns x 2 : $2.00 each
                • 2 x Adirondack Cake Topper Picture Frames measuring 3.5” x 5” $4.00 for BOTH
                • 2 x 8” Yellow Paper Lanterns FREE WITH ANY PURCHASE
                • 6 x 2" Starfish Tealight Candles NEW $1.50 EACH (originally paid $3.00/ea)
                • White Cotton Dress with organza back tie for Rehearsal dinner/ engagement party Size Small $5
                • 5 x Mini Maraca Key Chains (1 red, 4 orange FREE WITH ANY PURCHASE
                • Fuschia/Yellow Striped 6” candle from Ikea NEW/Never Opened $2.00
                • White and Black "Bride" Bag great for carry-on bag- perfect condition $15- new photo added
                • Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Flower Girl Basket and Pillow brand NEW $7 (originally $20)

#98 Clean122

Clean122
                • Site Supporter
                • 118 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:23 PM

Hello Vancouver brides!

#99 Princess J

Princess J
                  • 424 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:42 AM

Hey Girls, I also have 21 7-10" white finger starfish that I am selling for $40- let me know if you want them!

#100 TA Becky

TA Becky
                    • 68 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:01 AM

Hey Ladies,

I'm sure 8pm will be ok. If not, we can always do it some other time. I'll post here if it ends up being a problem. See you all next week!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users