Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
hawaiianprincess

Vancouver Brides out there?

Recommended Posts

15th sounds great!

 

Last time we met at this Starbucks, and there was plenty of room, it was quieter and areas with free parking.

 

East 2nd at Commercial
1752 Commercial Drive
Vancouver, BC 

 

Would that be okay again? I'm open to anywhere too if anyone wants to meet somewhere else!

 

(I'm thinking downtown would require pay parking and could be hard to find seats for everyone if it's busy.....)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Becky! Thank you for offering your roof top for us to use; that's very kind of you. I'm totally open in terms of location... so whatever works best for everyone is ok with me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for offering the rooftop but they may be quite a few of us! Maybe Starbucks Rosieposie suggested would work better to accomodate our group. Looking forward to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My only thought is that for people who skytrain etc. that starbucks on commercial isn't actually that much more accessible than somewhere right downtown.  (But I'm agreeable to any place that works for everyone else personally).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Originally Posted by beaz2be View Post

My only thought is that for people who skytrain etc. that starbucks on commercial isn't actually that much more accessible than somewhere right downtown.  (But I'm agreeable to any place that works for everyone else personally).
 

 

true, that starbucks is transit accessible but not the most convenient via skytrain...maybe downtown is okay then?

how about starbucks in the Hyatt (burrard side) or across the street on Georgia both are close to Burrard station or becky's place...

 

hmmm.....does someone want to make the "executive decision" for us? ....  blush2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by rosieposie View Post

 

 

 

true, that starbucks is transit accessible but not the most convenient via skytrain...maybe downtown is okay then?

how about starbucks in the Hyatt (burrard side) or across the street on Georgia both are close to Burrard station or becky's place...

 

hmmm.....does someone want to make the "executive decision" for us? ....  blush2.gif

 

LOL ok I'm making the 'executive decision' for our little meet-up since I suggested it in the first place... let's all meet at Giovane Cafe at the Fairmont Pacific Rim. I just love their coffee and hot chocolate and I figure if we're gonna spend about $5 at Sbux for mediocre bevvies anyways, why not spend about the same and get really good ones? The location is convenient for those who are driving (lots of parking) and taking transit (close to Waterfront skytrain), plus it smell like heaven in there! Seriously, has anyone been to the Fairmont lobby? I don't know what it is, but it smells SO good in there. lol

 

So... how does Giovane Cafe on Sept 15th at 6pm sound?

 

Here's a link to their website if you girls want to check it out: http://www.giovanecafe.com/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Dilara View Post

 

 

 

 

LOL ok I'm making the 'executive decision' for our little meet-up since I suggested it in the first place... let's all meet at Giovane Cafe at the Fairmont Pacific Rim. I just love their coffee and hot chocolate and I figure if we're gonna spend about $5 at Sbux for mediocre bevvies anyways, why not spend about the same and get really good ones? The location is convenient for those who are driving (lots of parking) and taking transit (close to Waterfront skytrain), plus it smell like heaven in there! Seriously, has anyone been to the Fairmont lobby? I don't know what it is, but it smells SO good in there. lol

 

So... how does Giovane Cafe on Sept 15th at 6pm sound?

 

Here's a link to their website if you girls want to check it out: http://www.giovanecafe.com/

 

 

 

 

Thanks   cheesy.gif

Yes, the lobby at Pacific Rim smells really nice!

 

Time and place sounds excellent, can't wait! pinkie.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×