CaraW

Ivan Luckie Photography - Incredible Photographer

Ivan is absolutely fantastic!! We fell in love with his pictures quickly as well. It didn't take us long to decide on him for our special day. I defintely recommend him to everyone!!

Guest iluckie

Thank you Cara, I had a great time doing you and Jason pictures, amazing couple!

Question to all you girls who have booked Ivan Luckie?? Do you receive any printed pictures from him, or are they all on DVD and you have to print them on your own??

pitt2011,

I have booked Ivan for 2012.  All of the pictures at this point are on dvd or flash drive so that you can print.  The problem that not just Ivan but many photogs have is that the shipping is very tricky when it comes to customs.  Before, I choose Ivan I had spoken to quite a few vendors who currently offered prints but was going to move to dvd as well.

Originally Posted by pitt2011 View Post

Question to all you girls who have booked Ivan Luckie?? Do you receive any printed pictures from him, or are they all on DVD and you have to print them on your own??

Ivan Luckie is the BEST!  He really knows the area well and has such an artistic eye.  Iâ€ve used my engagement photos so far for Thank You cards, Save The Dates, personalized stamps, albums for our moms on Motherâ€s Day.  We get TONS of compliments on our photos…canâ€t wait to see how the wedding pics come out!

Ivan Luckie is the BEST!  He really knows the area well and has such an artistic eye.  Iâ€ve used my engagement photos so far for Thank You cards, Save The Dates, personalized stamps, albums for our moms on Motherâ€s Day.  We get TONS of compliments on our photos…canâ€t wait to see how the wedding pics come out!