Ivan Luckie Photography - Incredible Photographer

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 CaraW

CaraW
  • 346 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:26 PM

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to share my experience with Ivan Luckie. We had booked him a while back after I had seen a post on this forum, and after looking through his photos I fell in love with his work! He has such an amazing eye for photography, and though I didn't know much about him, I booked him and was confident that we had made the right choice.

Ivan was great to deal with up to the wedding, we only contacted eachother through email as he lives in the Mayan Riviera and he was always fast to respond to my questions. I didn't ever feel uneasy about our decision, I was always checking his blog for more photos, and every time he'd upload photos from a wedding I would be blown away.

On our wedding day, when I finally met Ivan, he was the nicest guy! He was there to take photos right from when I was getting ready, to the very end of the reception. The next day he did the TTD photos, and we started at noon and took photos until I think it was like 7:00pm or something like that! My husband and I were getting tired so we called it quits. I'm pretty sure Ivan would've kept shooting!

He was the nicest photographer, and his wife was also there during our wedding as the 2nd photographer, and she is so sweet. I really enjoyed their company, and they had very creative ideas, so I had no doubt in my mind the photos would be spectacular. He uploaded some of the photos last night to his blog, and I would like to share those photos.

I would highly recommend Ivan to any bride who is getting married in Mexico, we couldn't have made a better choice!

You have to go to "view full post" in the bottom right corner to see all of the photos.
    Luckie Photography | Wedding photographer | Riviera Maya | Playa de Carmen | Cancun

#2 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
    • 2,727 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:33 PM

Thanks for this review Cara....we are in the works with setting something up with him and youre totally right, his work is amazing! I just fell in love with his work when i saw it! thanks again!

&& your pictures are beautiful, congratulations!
      He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
      My Planning Thread

#3 taylorwd

taylorwd
      • 932 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:38 PM

Wonderful pictures!! You're very lucky!!

#4 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
        • 2,727 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:39 PM

Totally forgot to comment on your siggy pic...that is such an incredible picture...so creative! I love it!
          He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
          My Planning Thread

#5 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
          • 418 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 03:24 AM

Fab pics - makes me even more glad we booked him! x

#6 AishaB

AishaB
            • 2,350 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:40 AM

I just love that pic. Wow! Congrats.
              BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#7 Girasole

Girasole
              • 757 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:45 AM

Congrats, so great you are happy with your pictures, your sig pictures is awesome!
                Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#8 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:50 AM

Congrats, you looked beautiful. I LOVED that resort, it's such a perfect place to get married. Congrats again.

#9 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
                  • 985 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 12:00 PM

There are some really creative pictures there. I love your signature picture. Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

#10 nmurch

nmurch
                    • 396 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 03:21 PM

shiettttttttttttttttt i'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY that i booked ivan!!!!!!!! YIP YIP YIPPPPPPIEEEEEE
                      jan 11 cant come soon enough...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users