our plans so far:
- open house style starting at 3pm and going into the night.
- we're borrowing a big grill and will find friends to do the cooking.
- renting tables,chairs, and linens.
- i'll go to the farmer's market that morning to see what pretty and inexpensive flowers i can find.
- dollar store for inexpensive vases for DIY centerpieces
- ipod for music
looking for fun ideas for inexpensive decorations, fun food ideas, entertainment, etc. right now, we're expecting aabout 70-80 people throughout the day.
thanks for any advice you can give!