vgirl17
  • 315 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
  • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:02 AM

Please see items on our wedding website:

**For Sale Items**

Please send me a message via our contact page or to vgirl.17@hotmail.com if you are interested in any of these items. These prices do not include shipping. That can be calculated once I know where the items will be sent. I will be accepting Paypal to the same account.

Thanks!

#2 Eliana

Eliana
  • 676 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:42 AM

Hi Veronica,
    I'm would like to purchase the 37 White Finger 2-3" starfish for $20. My email es eli_miguel@live.com, can I pay you with pay pal? let me know how much the shipping will be too. Thank you!

#3 roo66

roo66
    • 1,001 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:58 AM

Ive messaged you xxx

#4 Jenny310

Jenny310
      • 245 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:02 AM

just sent you a message for the orchids!

#5 Miss Lighting Bug

Miss Lighting Bug
        • 162 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:23 AM

Your wedding and website are just perect looking. I am sure you won't have a problem selling any items. Did you do a free wedding then brought your own items and did add-ons? Did it work out in your favor financially? Stunning.
          KB

#6 Princess J

Princess J
          • 424 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 12:24 PM

I sent you a PM re: the tea lights
            50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

#7 pamphilia

pamphilia
            • 362 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 12:36 PM

i am interested in the sashes - i sent you an email :)
              ~pam

#8 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
              • 876 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:26 PM

Hey Veronica, where did you order your real touch orchids from, and those fushia swirl overlays ? they are pretty
                Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#9 vgirl17

vgirl17
                • 315 posts
                • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:42 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Miss Lighting Bug
                Your wedding and website are just perect looking. I am sure you won't have a problem selling any items. Did you do a free wedding then brought your own items and did add-ons? Did it work out in your favor financially? Stunning.
                Thanks! :) yes I'm a DIY girl so we just went with the Complimentary Package and I did a TON of the decor myself. Honestly I just concentrated on what would make the biggest impact and we saved a TON! :) We used what budget we did have mostly for our photographers (SUPER IMPORTANT), renting the lounge area and iPod system, speakers and Lights, etc. plus the Mariachi and DVD etc. I'm SO GLAD we put our money where we did :)

I've already responded to some e-mails and messages from our wedding website but I'm at work so I'll calculate some postage for some of you tonight when I get things boxed up and weighed :) So complicated! :) Thanks!

#10 vgirl17

vgirl17
                • 315 posts
                • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 03 June 2010 - 05:01 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lrdavis23
                Hey Veronica, where did you order your real touch orchids from, and those fushia swirl overlays ? they are pretty
                I have been looking everywhere to try and find where I got those but I think I did a search on buy.com or thefind.com for real touch orchids and came to some random site that I can't seem to find now! I do know I got the swirl organza overlays from Prestigelinens.com They are great! You have to order in sets though so I bought six of the largest overlays they had but for some reason I only got 5 back from my coordinator and didn't bother to check until we got home from our honeymoon Oh well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users