Photo

I need a cheap but decent hotel for a possible site visit!!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 michelle08

michelle08
  • VIP Member
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 07:11 PM

I did hear about travel by jen...but haven't thoroughly looked at it...I will check that out too...thanks!

#12 michelle08

michelle08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,702 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 07:12 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by lavalos
      We went in April of this year and Expedia was running a special...I think it was $146/nt. You'd think it would be cheap right now, since it's low season. Did you check expedia.com and hotels.com?
      No, I haven't checked them yet...but I guess tonight i will have to check them all...maybe while I am sitting in class for 4 hours dying!! :)

#13 LISANJIM

LISANJIM
      • 5 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 01:08 AM

There is a cute little place called the Mexican Inn. It's in Cabo about 3 blocks off the main street, very close to everything. Our wedding was on March 3, 2007. We over reserved and still have room credit there we are trying to sell. It's not fancy, there's no pool, but it is very cute and clean. They offer daily continental breakfast in the morning. You can look on trip advisor for some pictures but they don't do it justice. From the outside it does not look like much but the rooms really are darling. If you are interested, let me know. It's only $85 a night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users