I notice that most of you have your own logo printed on your OTT bags, luggage tags, etc...

Did you design it yourself? Have it designed by someone else?

I'm trying to figure out whether I could do my own or not... I don't have access to Photoshop, not that I would know how to use it anyways, but I do have access to Microsoft Publisher... if that is any good.

Does anyone have any tips?

There are some threads on the forums that have templates or instructions on how to do this in Microsoft PowerPoint or Word. Go to the DIY section & search for monograms.

You can definitely design one on your own or get someone to make one for you. There is a thread on how to create a logo in powerpoint I think. Maybe check DIY forum? Not sure but I think it' there. I created mine, it took me about three or four days to get it right. I created it in Illustrator though. I had never used it before, so that is why it took me that long to create the logo. If you know the software, it is a pretty simple thing.

celticgirl..there's lots of threads on here..search for monograms/logos and lots of helpful info will come up. here's a few i designed..AD Shells_Playa Del Carmen III.jpg Nikki and James.jpgParis.jpg

AD Shells_Playa Del Carmen II.jpgHonolulu.jpg

check out my photo album for more and i'm happy to give you tips or pointers should you need any help.  R~

There are also some great threads on here of how to create your own, for either powerpoint or word.