Sign in to follow this  
ncmotherofbride

Mother Of Bride Dreams Resort Wedding

Hello brides! Excited mother of the bride here. Wedding to be 12/2007 at Dreams Resort. Would love to hear about your experiences, as well as see your pictures. Music, flowers, reception site..everything that you would like to share. Also, first time visitor to Mexico.

welcome! which Dreams will your daughter be getting married at? i wasn't married there, but stayed at Dreams PV for my wedding week. - LOVED it!

pinkie.gifWelcomepinkie.gif

Which Dreams resort is your daughter getting married? I am a Dreams Cancun bride (October of 2007). Let us know how we can help!!

I love that a Mother of the Bride is on here to help with the planning! I wish my Mom were that helpful in this process but I think she thinks I need my space (when really, I could have used maybe a bit more help but it's all working out now) in the planning process. I'm sure your daughter appreciates you helping with this stuff. Congrats for your daughter and welcome to the forum! We're having our wedding at the Dreams Los Cabos resort this November. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.